Off course, the stylish girls are always busy in adopting the latest fashion, and when it comes to the Nail art, they are just crazy. They use different types of acrylic nails in order to beautify the nails and the hands. However, applying such nails is exciting and easy, but their removal is considered really a difficult task. Do you know how to remove acrylic nails with rubbing alcohol easily! If no then lets’ read the steps below:
How To Remove Acrylic Nails With Rubbing Alcohol:
- Firstly, use the nail clippers in order to remove all the extra acrylic nails. You should clip the top of acrylic nails up to the top of the natural nails.
- Then you are required to moisturize your finger but not the nails with the help of petroleum jelly or any other moisturizer that is available. If you apply this moisturizer on the nails, then it would take more time for the alcohol to dissolve with the acrylic.
- Take out the small quantity of alcohol in any bowl or any other thing. The level of the alcohol in that bowl should be sufficient enough so that nails can be dipped in it easily.
- Put your nails in it until the acrylic nails get soft. Then scratch the bed of your nails using a cuticle in order to remove all the acrylic from them. Repeat the same procedure for the nails of both of your hands.
- Wash your hands with any soap and warm water and then apply some moisturizer after drying.
The post 5 Steps To Remove Acrylic Nails With Rubbing Alcohol appeared first on Cuty Nails - Stylish and Gorgeous Nail Art.