Hello loves! Even though the weather here is still pretty warm, I was excited to take out one of my favorite sweaters – which is hard to say because I virtually love ALL the sweaters and the knits in the world (ok, ok, almost all…) – and wear it layered with summer pieces in order to create a transitional look.
I can’t rave enough about this distressed ivory Denim Skirt because it truly is one of the comfiest skirts I’ve ever owned. It goes so well with so many tops and the fact that it’s casual, yet still very chic, speaks right to my core!
- Zara Soft Knit Beige Sweater
- Missguided Ivory Distressed Denim Skirt
- DIESEL Jeans Graphic Tank Top
- Zara Ivory Suede Chunky Heel Sandals
- Missguided Beige Studded Belt
- Michael Kors Watch & Bracelet
Thank you so much for reading! Don’t forget to share ❤️