To create any simple web page you need to follow these steps:-
- Open a new document any where in computer where you can easily locate it and save it with extension (.Html ).
- Now Open .html file with any Text Editor like Notepad++ or Edit Plus or you can open with Windows Notepad.
- Start a Html Tag with Symbol and close with tag. You have add all other html tags between these two tags.
- Head tag is also include
tag which is used to provide title to your web page it shown on the title bar of your web browser.
- Now is the main part of your page is body part that will show on the browser window.It start's with opening body tag and close with .
- After creating body tags now you can add you contents in your web page with the help of different html tags.
Take a example we add "Hello Jeanny" word with heading tag
Other html tag tutorial will be show in next blog very soon!
Please Comment and provide any suggestion!! THANKS