Whistler-400-Watt Power Inverter-XP400i:
Whistler-400-Watt Power Inverter-XP400i with two AC Outlets & two USB charging Ports. The North American 110V AC outlets for your laptop,Tv and USB charging ports( 5 Volt 2.1A Max) for smartphones, tablets, portable DVD player, iPhone, iPad and other electronics devices. This mini power inverter takes in 12 Volt DC power and converts it to 110-volt AC power. Ultra compact and light weight design securely fits in your vehicle. Its ideal for use in a road trip, campsites, remote jobsites or any remote location that power is needed.
Whistler-400-Watt Power Inverter-XP400i Max 2.1A USB Port meets your charging schedule of multiple electronics on the go.
Whistler-400-Watt Power Inverter-XP400i provides 400 watts continuous DC to AC power and 200 watts maximum peak power. 200 Amp Power Requirement and cooling fans with full protection: low voltage, high voltage, low voltage alarm, high voltage alarm, high voltage shutdown, short circuit protection.
The Advantages ( Whistler-400-Watt Power Inverter-XP400i ):
- Designed to Handle High Surges and Protect Charging Devices.
- Conveniently Plugs into any 12-Volt Socket.
- Built-In Cooling Fan Prevents Overheating.
- North American 115V one AC Outlet
- ON/OFF Indicator light
Technical Details( Whistler-400-Watt Power Inverter-XP400i ):
- Power ( two AC outlets accumulative ): 400w Rated , max 800w Peak
- Input voltage: 12VDC
- Output voltage: 110V~120V.
- Dual USB port output : max 2.1A rated
- Indicator: ON/OFF Indicator light
- AC Receptacle: North American 3 Prong
- No Load Current Draw: < 0.5A
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Product Dimension: 10 x 10 x 10 inches
- Origin: China
- Item Model No.: XP400i
- Inverter Weight: 4 pounds
- Weight: 16 Ounces
What customers say about Whistler-400-Watt Power Inverter-XP400i at amazon?
- This inverter replaced a 800w inverter I had installed under my dash above my glove compartment in my F350. The old inverter was smaller and was rated for 1200w peak. That old invertet would bog down while running an electric chain saw through a big log. I never confirmed what my peak wattage was.
- I’ve owned several small inverters as this one. I have to admit, this is the best one I’ve owned. I mainly use it for charging cell phones, kindle, laptops etc., so not using it at the high end of its wattage rating, but so far it’s been perfect. Very good quality build and the best part of this is its quiet!! Every other one I have owned has had a loud cooling fan.
- Works just like it should. Use this to power a full size Bosch Hammer Drill, no problem. Power leads are #2 x 6′ long welding cables so they flex. Run it off my supper-duty truck which has two batteries and a heavy duty alternator.
Amazon Additional Information:
4.2 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#779 in Power & Electrical > Power Inverters|
|Shipping Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Domestic Shipping||This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.|
|International Shipping||This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.|
|Date First Available||September 1, 2004|
See More WhistlerInverter
See User Reviews
Check on Amazon.com
The post Whistler-400-Watt Power Inverter-XP400i appeared first on Power Inverter Reviews.