Mobile app Templates are becoming a topic of debate. Some say that they are a good resource for developers and some say that they are too stereotypic and limit the creativity that can be developed by custom mobile apps. Templates for iOS have been around for a long time and have been used successfully by many developers to create excellent apps for various industry verticals.
iOS app templates are highly customizable and can be modified by a skilled developer as per requirements.
Here’s what is included in a mobile app template to help developers with building unique mobile apps for various businesses:
- A typical iOS template generally includes a working sample of the XCode project. This means that you get the entire source code to modify and edit as per the requirements of your mobile app. You get the basic structure ready, where you can add features and new components to customize it as per your client’s requirements.
- Original PSD – Photoshop document that contains the artwork for the mobile app. This means that you can add new images, edit some of the existing ones and create new images to suit the theme of your app. You can even change the color scheme of the app and make it more relevant to the business you are designing for.
- PNGs in retina resolution and non-retina resolutions. This ensures that you get high quality images for your mobile app.
- The templates are compatible with the latest version of iOS and you can customize them right away.
- Prebuilt functionalities ensure that you save hundreds of hours of coding and are able to deliver projects to your clients efficiently and quickly.
- The templates are designed to adhere to the iStore guidelines that make your app’s chances of approval on the apple store greater.
- Provides you with the easiest and quickest way to create your apps!
If you are looking for templates for iOS for your next mobile apps development project, browse through our ready templates.