What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Do you own a food or restaurant blog or you plan to create one?
Then, this plugin is what you need!
Yelpomatic Automatic Post Generator Plugin is a breaking edge (made in 2017) Yelp To WordPress post importer plugin that is ideal for auto blogging and automatical Yelp post publishing.. It uses the Yelp native API (so only legal content will be imported) to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
Content generated by this plugin, thanks to it’s ground breaking methods, is automatically considered as unique in term of SEO, by search engine bots.
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Predefined set of location, keywords, associated with a wide set of filters
Other plugin features:
- wide range of item search options: search based on a search term, from a specific address, coordinates, language, filter category, price level, open now, open at, attributes search and many other search attributes!
- import Yelp reviews as comments to the generated post – customize the comment template as you like
- generate content in any language that is also supported by Yelp: english, french, spanish, german, czech, danish, filipino, italian, japanese, malay, norvegian, dutch, polish, portugese, swedish, turkish, chinese
- also, this plugin features Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support and spintax support for post title and content- automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms (even if text is not in a spintax format) – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually or automatically add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page or any other custom post type
- Yelp embedded map customizations: width, height, zoom ratio
- shortcode for including different maps with predefined places, embedded in WordPress
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- This blog is dedicated fully to this plugin! Try it out now!
php CURL extension (install to Debian/Ubuntu etc with apt-get install php5-curl)
Just email me at [email protected] and I will respond as soon as I can.
Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-05-04
First version released!
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 4.7 Tested!
The post Yelpomatic Automatic Post Generator Plugin for WordPress (Miscellaneous) appeared first on Free Webmaster Download Center.
This post first appeared on Free Webmaster Download Center - Best Webmaster Source Sites, please read the originial post: here