Let’s face it, Ecommerce isn’t easy. It’s a highly competitive, fast-paced, relentless industry that never sleeps. That’s why we’ve put together a list of our favourite ecommerce-related inspirational quotes to give you the motivation to keep pushing on in your quest for total online domination. You can do it. Keep going!
- “Overall the web is pretty sloppy, but an online store can’t afford to be.” – Paul Graham, Co-Founder of Y Combinator
- “When you say it, it’s marketing. When your customers say it, it’s social proof.” – Andy Crestodina, Co-Founder, Orbit Media Studios
- “Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.” – Donald Porter, British Airways
- “Communications is at the heart of e-commerce and community.” – Meg Whitman, President and CEO, Hewlett-Packard
- “The sooner we drop the ‘e’ out of ‘e-commerce’ and just call it commerce, the better.” – Bob Willett, former President of Best Buy International and CIO of Best Buy
- “You must be very patient, very persistent. The world isn’t going to shower gold coins on you just because you have a good idea. You’re going to have to work like crazy to bring that idea to the attention of people. They’re not going to buy it unless they know about it.” – Herb Kelleher, Founder, Southwest Airlines
- “Trust your instincts.” – Estée Lauder, Founder, Estée Lauder
- “Customer service shouldn’t be just a department; it should be the entire company.” – Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos
- “You can’t wait for customers to come to you. You have to figure out where they are, go there and drag them back to your store.” – Paul Graham, Founder, Y Combinator
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates, Founder, Microsoft
- “You should learn from your competitor, but never copy. Copy and you die.” – Jack Ma, Executive Chairman, Alibaba Group
- “The reason it seems that price is all your customers care about is that you haven’t given them anything else to care about.” – Seth Godin, Marketer & Author
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” – Jeff Bezos, Founder, Amazon
- “Amazing things will happen when you listen to the consumer.” – Jonathan Midenhall, CMO, Airbnb
- “Remember – every ‘Mistake’ a user makes is not because they’re stupid, but because your website sucks.” – Peep Laja, Founder of Conversion XL
- “In the beginning, e-commerce was really about getting commodity products online as cheaply as possible. Now, we’re moving into the more exciting phase of eCommerce, here it’s about emotional products – the things people really cherish.” – Jason Goldberg, Founder and CEO of Fab.com
- If you want to be inventive, you haveto be willing to fail.” – Jeff Bezos, Founder, Amazon
Do more with Bing Digital
At Bing Digital, our award-winning team of ecommerce experts specialise in helping businesses sell more. It’s really that simple. If you need help with revitalising your online store to attract more customers, take a look at our Magento ecommerce services or give us a call on 020 8242 1954.
The post 17 Ecommerce Quotes to Guide Your Online Retail Strategy appeared first on Bing Digital.