Most of readers are viewing this article on Mobile device. In fact I also had done some editing work for this blog on mobile device. Now Google also consider mobile as first approach hence you can’t neglect mobile device in 2017, while planning for an Ecommerce platform.
Before talking more about eCommerce website let’s share some eCommerce statistics for 2017 as follows:
- Worldwide Retail eCommerce Sales will Reach $1.915 Trillion This Year.
- Double-Digit growth will continue through 2020, when sales will top $4 Trillion.
- Asia-Pacific will remain the world’s largest retail eCommerce market.
- mCommerce sales in India have accounted for 11 percent of total retail sales in 2014 and is expected to grow to 25 percent by 2017.
- 62% of smartphone users have made a purchase online using their mobile device in the last 6 months.
- One third of all eCommerce purchases during the 2015 holiday season were made on a smartphone.
- The market’s largest segment is the “Apparels & Fashion” with a market volume of US$332,134m in 2016.
- User penetration is at 41.4 % in 2016 and is expected to hit 57.6 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$732.95.
Image Source: https://www.statista.com/outlook/243/100/e-commerce/worldwide#market-revenue
These statistics shows the emerging verticals of eCommerce and there are lots of scope in eCommerce. But with lots of scope & lots of profit there comes lots of competition, where without excellence no one can stand in the wave of competition.
Hence, if one wants to explore the ocean of eCommerce he has to know how to dive and how to swim. To begin with eCommerce first thing you have to take care about the platform or portal through which you can sell your products/services online.
And to know – How to choose? & What to Choose? for your eCommerce Business you have to wait for my Next Blog Post.
Feel free to be in touch with us at Skype Id vishalmba08 for absolutely free half hour consulting as per your comfortable time.
The post Impressive Ecommerce Stats you can’t ignore in 2017 appeared first on Ved Web Services.