Here Comes HOW!
This year’s HOW Design Live conference is promising an infusion of creativity, design, and innovation—and here at inMotionNow, we’ve been preparing to bring just that. We’re gearing up for four jam-packed days of inspiring sessions, electric speakers, and of course, conversations with the country’s most Creative professionals.
With that audience in mind, we decided to deliver something extra-special at this year’s conference: We’re launching our brand new online proofing environment, Review + Approval 16.
Review + Approval 16 combines improved functionality with a sleek new design, making collaboration easier than ever.
- A new collaboration panel allows reviewers to create conversations about the proof tied to markups, without cluttering the review canvas.
- Reviewers can now see each other’s markups and comments in real-time, allowing for live collaboration about feedback.
- By using @username anywhere in the body of a comment, reviewers can draw each other’s attention to questions and comments. These @ mentions are collected in the reviewers’ notifications tab so important comments are never missed.
- With 20% more space to view proofs, the sleek new review canvas puts the creative work front and center.
- Comments can be marked as important and tagged as a to-do item, making it easy to focus on important, actionable feedback.
Launching Review + Approval 16 isn’t the only thing we have planned for this year’s conference. Our CEO, Ben Hartmere, will also host a panel discussion titled Harder, Better Faster: In-House Agencies and Workflow Technology: How Workflow Technology is Making Us Stronger. We’re looking forward to an engaging conversation and tons of insight from the three industry leaders serving as panelists: Michael Johnson, Creative Director at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals; Ashley Pyatt, Senior Graphic Designer at H.D. Smith; and Debbie Kennedy, Creative Operations Consultant.
inMotioneers will be stationed at the inMotionNow booth in the exhibit hall, as well as attending sessions throughout the conference, soaking up the infectious HOW Design energy and meeting with the industry’s most inspiring creatives. Hope to see you there!
Are you planning to attend this year’s conference?
Tweet us @inMotionNow, and stop by our booth to catch up with the team. Plus, keep an eye out for daily blog updates, live tweeting, and more.
Ellie Baldini is the Content Marketing Manager at inMotionNow. Having been a member of several creative teams herself, Ellie knows the challenges of inefficient workflows. Ellie draws on her experience to connect creatives and marketers with the benefits of inMotion, so more teams can get back to doing the work they love.
The post Are you ready for HOW Design Live 2016? appeared first on InMotionNow.
This post first appeared on Creative Workflow Best Practices Blog | InMotionNow, please read the originial post: here