There are various ways to effectuate the craft of Postcard Marketing and here they are…
2. Have a Friendly tone. The Message must be encouraging, positive and may boosts emotional reaction and persuasion. That way, Readers are motivated to do the call of action you desire. If you use a friendly tone you get a certain connection - a bond that makes you closer to your target market. They develop confidences that can go a long way.
3. Puffing is no good. Do not use sales pitch in your postcards. It will definitely annoy your readers. Thus, Postcard printing must be used to generate sales inquiries. State the benefits that customers are getting then add up other worthy information like phone numbers or address of your business but avoid puffing.
4. Stop beating around the bush. Get right to the point - that is! Postcards have limited space thus, it must convey the entire message in a few delightful words that can capture the attention of the readers instantly. Be brief but substantial.
5. Timing. An author once said, if you want success the thing to master is proper timing. There is time for everything and that time should not be sacrificed or wasted. With regards to postcards delivery make sure they arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday so as not to compete with other mails.
6. Go First Class. First class mail only costs 23 cents in the
7. Cut down on designing and printing. Invest in these things when they are related to your services. However, if it is on the contrary, don’t mind having them made expensively – it’s not that rewarding on your part.