– The comments on this post! What’s Your Most Awkward Date Story?
– There are some real gems in this post about wedding fails.
– The ‘3.5% rule’: How a small minority can change the world: Erica Chenoweth, a political scientist at Harvard University, confirms that civil disobedience is not only the moral choice; it is also the most powerful way of shaping world politics – by a long way.
– The hedgehog goes camping. Made me Smile.
– I Love this pinecone necklace.
– Basecamp shares their unique way of working: Shape Up.
– Offset your carbon footprint through a monthly subscription with Wren.
– This made me smile: When you get what you wished for.
– Tiny branch spoon.
– How to Overcome Your Childhood: A guide to understanding, and liberating ourselves from, our past.
– My friend Sue Fan just released a book, it’s called DO / Inhabit. It will help you to create a considered and beautiful home (and work space) that invites connection and creativity.
– The Best Over-Ear Headphones (I love my BOSE noise canceling headphones for work)
– Intense winds cause Quebec forest to ‘breathe’. WOW!
– The 4 ‘Attachment Styles,’ and How They Sabotage Your Work-Life Balance
– This hand-made braided bag is beautiful.
– The Truth About Cast Iron Pans: 7 Myths That Need To Go Away
– I love this archway mirror.
– The Best Air-Cleaning Plants, According to NASA
– Pack A Suitcase With Marie Kondo
– This made me laugh.
– These wooden egg holders are charming.
– Yesterday was Tattly’s 8th birthday. This was my original launch post. It’s been a beautiful and at times challenging journey. Thanks to everyone who has cheered me on and supported us. Also, we just launched White ink / Glow-In-The-Dark Tattly. Get your glow on!
– The CreativeMornings Global Job Board is exploding with opportunities. This makes me happy! I noticed Netflix is currently hiring 806 jobs. Holy giant Swiss cow!