I had the chance to experience Crush Club live yesterday. Instant new favorite. Impossible to sit still.
– I always love this list put together by the Do Lectures team: 100 Must-Read Books Of 2018
– In this mini-episode of Hurry Slowly, Jocelyn asks this one question: “Who are you without the doing?” I will have to think on this.
– These food puzzles are delightful.
– Loving these prints by Zach Lieberman.
– Helpful rules to follow in times of crisis, for leaders managers, or any human really.
– This bookstand made me look.
– How to Make and Wear Medieval Armor: An In-Depth Primer
– The Man Who Turns Back New York City’s Clocks, Hand by Hand
– I just discovered my Sparketype, a discovery tool created by my friend Jonathan Fields. You can do too. It’s free.
– These rugs would look good in my bathroom.
– Maria Popova wrote a book.
– Intrigued by these Shoe Skunks
– Worth a listen: Debbie Millman in conversation with Pete Souza
– Geo Guesser – A Goole Maps Game (via Seth)
– Blocked from the ballot – Stories on Voting in America
– A perfect print for a kids room: Animals by Oliver Jeffers. (A lot of these animals are available as Tattly.)
– This monkey tea bag holder made me laugh.
– Fly hummingbird, fly.
Cool jobs to apply for: There are over 1,200 jobs listed on the new CreativeMornings job board. Search full time, part time, contract, remote, freelance, internships.
– Sproutel in Providence is looking for a designer.
– Mailchimp in Atlanta is looking for a Director of Marketing Operations.
– Herman Miller in Hollan, Michigan is looking to hire a Writer/Editor Intern.
See all of the jobs.