If you’re a fan of the hit racing simulator Assetto Corsa, then you definitely have a reason to jump for joy right now. Bonus Pack 3, newest DLC pack, was just released earlier this week and contains a whole lot of new content. The best part is—it’s all free!
This new content pack adds seven beautiful exotic cars along with the new Laguna Seca circuit. This new content was added to the game by means of the 1.16 patch. Here’s a message from the developers:
We are incredibly proud to unveil Bonus Pack 3, coming as FREE content!
This new update includes seven amazing cars from Alfa Romeo, Automobili Lamborghini, Maserati and Pagani Automobili, that represent some of the excellence from the past and the present of our industry, in terms of beauty, elegance, technology, performance and heritage.
Assetto Corsa v1.16 Changelog
– New Alfa Romeo tipo 33 Stradale
– New Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
– New Lamborghini Huracán Performante
– New Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
– New Maserati Alfieri
– New Maserati Quattroporte GTS
– New Pagani Huayra BC
– New Laguna Seca Circuit
– Corrected Porsche 908LH Fuel consumption
– Corrected Pagani Huayra front splitter aero position
– Added steering wheel alert on race start.
– Potential workaround for launcher losing input focus after session ends; reported after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
– Templates added for Bonus Pack cars
– Various minor updates to digitial instruments in older content
– Various minor graphical fixes in older content
A trailer has also been released which shows off the new rides:
Assetto Corsa is available right now on PC (Steam), and it’s also on PS4 and Xbox One.
The post Assetto Corsa: Bonus Pack 3 Races onto Steam appeared first on PC Gaming Enthusiast.
This post first appeared on PC Gaming News, Reviews & Interviews - Gaming Enth, please read the originial post: here