Hey everyone, here is an achievement guide to the new Current Events Achievement added with today’s patch.
Bloodstone Sightings – 5 AP
1. Levvi’d Device
Retrieve this first item for the collection by visiting this location near Wyvern Cliffs in Verdant Brink. Interacting with the Consortium Tracker will give you this item in your inventory. Make sure to interact with the Bloodstone Silver nearby as well to unlock a second collection.
The way Levvi’s Device’s works is that when a creature shows up when you click on the device (everyone will see the same creature), go to the map specific for that creature and start killing regular creatures to help spawn it. So if the detector shows Moa, go to any of the Moa maps and start killing regular Moas to help spawn the Bloodstone-Crazed version. It appears the device will rotate through the creatures in a cyclic manner with a cycle lasting 3 hrs.
- Moa/Devourer (1hr)–> Arctodus/Shark (1hr)–> Wyvern (30 min) –> Break (30 min)
To locate these creatures, first you need to use the Levvi’s Device and double click it to see what creatures are on the rotation. Then go to the appropriate map and start killing the same creatures to get the Bloodstone version to spawn. Possible spawn locations taken from this thread by /u/delpahzhttps://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4wwy22/bloodstone_slivers_have_scattered_across_tyria/
- Snowden Drifts, Diessa Plateau, Kessex Hills, Brisban Wildlands
- Snowden Drifts: [&BLkAAAA=]
- Brisban Wildlands: [&BFQAAAA=]
- Drytop, Silverwastes, Blazeridge Steppes, Fields of Ruin
- Drytop: East of Repair Station Waypoint [&BJcHAAA=]
- Snowden Drifts, Lornar’s Pass, and Gendarran Fields
- Lornar’s Pass: [&BCkBAAA=]
- Snowden Drifts: [&BJIAAAA=]
- Frostgorge Sound, Bloodtide Coast, and Mount Maelstrom
- Mount Maelstrom: [&BNUCAAA=]
- Verdant Brink and Tangled Depths
- Verdant Brink: [&BPsHAAA=]
- Tangled Depths: [&BMwHAAA=]
Bloodstone Harvest – 20 AP
This achievement grant you the Bloodstone Visage armor skin, which has a pretty neat particle effect with sound. You will unlock all 3 armor weights upon receiving the item.
- [&CvAaAAA=] Bloodstone Visage (light)
- [&CusaAAA=] Bloodstone Visage (medium)
- [&Cu0aAAA=] Bloodstone Visage (heavy)
Unlike the Bloodstone Sightings achievement, you actually need kill these Bloodstone creatures
Silverwastes, right on the SS Topsy-Turvy.
- Right next to Drydock Grotto Waypoint in Silverwastes on top of the ship which you can climb up using the bridge that leads to the ship from the waypoint.
Frostgorge Sound: Found on Deep and Troubled Waters where the Voice Resides
- Found on the Kodan ship near Ice Floe Waypoint
Blazeridge Steppes: This piece traveled with the current in Craze’s Folly
- This is inside the secret area for the Craze’s Folly jumping puzzle but you don’t actually have to do the jumping puzzle as this piece si near the start of jumping part.
Brisban Wildlands: Found in Hidden Lake
- Near the Hero Point, very easy to locate.
Verdant Brink: Nested somewhere in the Wyvern Cliffs
- Same place where you found Levvi’s Device
Queensdale: Don’t let this disturb those who rest
- Queensdale graveyard
Harathi Hinterlands: This one overlooks the battle from Overwatch Camp
- A bit below the Overwatch Camp
Rata Sum: Err on the side of caution for this one.
- Just above Metrical Court Waypoint upon a vine. Make have to do a run and grab for this one.
Timberline Falls: If krait had legs..
- Very top of the Krait structure, run up to the diving goggles location and then glide over
Mount Maelstrom: Southwest of the Maelstrom Core lies a crack in the volcano
- Go up Magmatic Waypoint and climb the volcano. There will be a crack in the volcano you can glide down and grab the Bloodstone Silver
The post Guild Wars 2 Bloodstone Current Events Achievement Guide By: dulfy appeared first on Freetoplaymmorpgs.