Deep Silver is bringing every chapter of the adventure game series Secret Files to Switch, starting with the release of Secret Files: Tunguska via the Nintendo eShop on November 30.
Here is an overview of the game, via Deep Silver:
When Vladimir Kalenkow, a high-ranking scientist looking into the unexplained Tunguska catastrophe from 1908, goes missing, his daughter Nina and his assistant Max are drawn into a conspiracy of epic proportions. Chased across the globe by the Russian intelligence apparatus and a zealous Secret society, the two adventurers solve mysteries in Germany, Russia, Cuba, China and even Antarctica. But the more light they shed on the truth, the more they put themselves in danger!
- An interactive mystery thriller.
- 12-plus hours of suspense-laden playing time.
- Two playable main characters.
- Dozens of NPCs with individual background stories.
- Lots of demanding quests, riddles and puzzles.
- More than a hundred exciting locations.
- High-quality graphics with amazing attention to detail.
- Full voice acting by popular dubbing actors.
- Fully localized into German, English, Russian, Polish, French, Spanish and Italian.
Information about the upcoming Switch versions of Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis and Secret Files 3 will be released at a later date.
Watch the trailer for Secret Files: Tunguska below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
The post Secret Files series coming to Switch, starting with Secret Files: Tunguska on November 30 appeared first on FlowingGame.com.