Since his activation, Probius has always wanted to prove himself. He may be small, but he made a big difference by warping in a critical pylon during the retaking of Aiur. As the bravest of probes, Probius is eager to fulfill his purpose in the Nexus.
- Warp In Pylon
- Warp in a Pylon that generates a Power Field and grants vision of the surrounding area. Probius only regenerates mana while inside a Power Field.
- Up to 2 Pylons can be active at a time
- Worker Rush (Z)
- Activate to gain an additional 50% Movement Speed for 5 seconds. Taking damage ends this effect early.
- Passive: Probius moves 10% faster by hovering over the ground.
- Disruption Pulse (Q)
- Fire a burst of energy forward, dealing 150 damage to all enemies it passes through. Hitting the center of a Warp Rift will cause it to explode, dealing additional damage.
- Warp Rift (W)
- Open an unstable Warp Rift at a location that takes 1.25 seconds to arm, which then slows nearby enemies by 20%, lasting 9 seconds.
- Armed Warp Rifts explode when hit by a Disruption Pulse, dealing 261 damage to nearby enemies.
- Photon Cannon (E)
- Warp in a Photon Cannon that deals 95 damage per second. Lasts 11 seconds.
- Must be placed within a Pylon’s Power Field. Deactivates if it doesn’t have a Pylon powering it.
- Pylon Overcharge (R)
- Increase the size of Pylon power fields and allow them to attack enemies within it for 110 damage per second. Last 10 seconds.
- Passive: Pylons gain permanent Shields equal to 50% of their maximum Health.
- Null Gate (R)
- Project a barrier of negative energy in the target direction that lasts 4 seconds. Enemies who touch the barrier take 64 damage per second and are slowed by 80% for as long as they remain in contact with it.
|Hero Level (Tier)||Talent||Description|
|1||[Q] Echo Pulse||Disruption Pulse now returns to Probius 1.25 seconds after reaching its target, dealing 75% damage on the return trip.|
|1||[W] Warp Resonance||Quest: Hit Heroes with Warp Rift explosions.|
|Reward: After hitting 10 Heroes with Warp Rift explosions, increase the explosion damage by 100.|
|Reward: After hitting 20 Heroes with Warp Rift explosions, Warp Rift gains 1 additional charge.|
|1||[E] Gather Minerals||Quest: Enemy Heroes and Minions drop Minerals when killed. Collect them to increase the Health of Photon Cannons by 8, up to 560.|
|Reward: After collecting 70 Minerals, Photon Cannons deal 25% more damage, can see over obstacles, and reveal nearby Cloaked units.|
|2||[E] Photon Barrier||While a Photon Cannon is alive and powered, Probius gains 30 Spell Armor.|
|2||[Z] Turbo Charged||Worker Rush grants an additional 10% passive Movement Speed while in a Power Field, and its cooldown is reduced by 20 seconds.|
|2||Shield Capacitor||Probius gains permanent Shields equal to 10% of his max Health. Shields regenerate quickly as long as he hasn’t taken damage recently.|
|3||[Q] Particle Accelerator||Disruption Pulse deals 10% more damage for each enemy or Warp Rift hit, up to 40%.|
|3||[W] Rift Shock||Hitting an enemy Hero with Warp Rift explosion increases Probius’s damage against them by 20% for 10 seconds.|
|3||[E] Tower Defense||When Photon Cannon damages an enemy Hero, its cooldown is reduced by 1.25 seconds.|
|4||[R1] Pylon Overcharge||Increase the size of Pylon power fields and allow them to attack enemies within it for 110 damage per second. Lasts 10 seconds.
Passive: Pylons gain permanent Shields equal to 50% of their max Health.
|4||[R2] Null Gate||Project a barrier of negative energy in the target direction that lasts 4 seconds. Enemies who touch the barrier take 64 damage per second and are slowed by 80% for as long as they remain in contact with it.|
|5||Aggressive Matrix||Pylon’s Power Field grants allied Heroes 20% increased Attack Damage.|
|5||Power Overflowing||Pylon’s Power Field grants allied Heroes 10% increased Spell Power and 2 Mana per second.|
|5||Shield Battery||Pylon’s Power Field grants allied Heroes 30 Shields per second, up to 120. Shields persist for 4 seconds after exiting a Pylon Power Field.|
|6||[W] Quantum Entanglement||Enemies continue to be slowed for 3.5 seconds after their last contact with a Warp Rift.|
|6||[W] Gravity Well||Enemies are slowed more the closer they are to the center of the Warp Rift, up to a maximum slow of 60%.|
|6||[W] Repulsor||Enemies hit by a Warp Rift explosion are knocked away from the center.|
|6||[W] Interference||Enemy Heroes hit by Warp Rift detonations have their Spell Power reduced by 35% for 3 seconds.|
|7||[R1] Construct Additional Pylons||Probius can now have up to 3 active Pylons, and increase the damage of Pylon Overcharge by 25%.|
|7||[R2] Gate Keeper||Null Gate lasts indefinitely if either end is within a Power Field. Only one Null Gate may be active at a time.|
|7||[Q] Shoot ‘Em Up||Hitting a Warp Rift with Disruption Pulse causes 4 additional pulses that deal 50% damage to be fired from the impact location in different directions. Additional Pulses do not benefit from Echo Pulse or Particle Accelerator.|
|7||[W] Probius Loop||Whenever a Rift explosion hits 2 or more enemy Heroes, create a new Warp Rift in the same location.|
The post Probius Warps Into The Nexus! appeared first on Reboot Reload.
This post first appeared on Reboot Reload - Southeast Asia's Source For Gaming Entertainment, please read the originial post: here