Schools have started after spring break and we are looking for healthy snack for kids to eat. Both my grand kids love these Egg less Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. I use brown Sugar to make them healthier.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Bake Time:10 to 12 Minutes
Quantities: 16 cookies (depending on size )
1. 3/4 cup rolled oats
2. 2tbs all purpose flour
3. 2tsp wheat flour
4. 1tsp rice flour ( optional)
5. 1/3 cup brown and 1tbs white sugar ( you can use white sugar if brown sugar is not available)
6. 1/2tsp baking powder
7. 1/4 cup butter (keep it at room temperature)
8. 1/4 cup raisin
9. pinch of salt
10. Few drops of vanilla essence
11. 2tbs chopped walnut and cashew
12.1tbs milk ( as needed )
Method Step By Step:
1. In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt,raisin and nuts. Mix it very well and keep it aside.
2. Now combine butter and sugar and beat it until it becomes fluffy.
3.Add vanilla, flour and 1tsp milk and mix it well to make soft dough.
4.Divide dough in 16 equal parts.
5.Cover cookie sheet with butter paper.
6.Put cookie dough on the cookie sheet 1'' apart.
7.Bake 10 to 12 minute in oven pre-heat at 350" until light golden color.
8. Put cookie on wire rack to cool down.
9. After cookies have cooled down, store them in air tight container.
10. Enjoy with tea, coffee or milk.
Note: For variation you can use dry cranberry instead of raisin
Simillar Eggless Recipes:
1. Eggless Apple Pie Recipe
2. No Bake Eggless Roller Coaster Cookie
3. Eggless TuttiFruity Bread
4. Eggless Healthy Cinnamon Raisin Bread
If you like what you are reading, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter , Pinterest or Google+.