A summer salad of cucumber,coconut and peanuts.
Koshimbir is Maharashtrian term for salad, many different combinations of vegetables are used to make different variety of koshimbirs . This cucumber salad or kakadi chi koshimber is very popular as it is very refreshing and cooling and can be made very quick and easily.
To make kakdi chi koshambir or khamang kakdi you need cucumber ,peanuts ,fresh coconut ,coriander,green chilies and lemon. it can be used as a salad ,side dish or a light food in between your meal.you can also use this as a fasting food.
- 3Medium size Cucumber / Kheera / Kakdi
- 4tbsp Peanuts / Moongphali (Roasted)
- 4tbsp Fresh Coconut, Grated
- 4tbsp Fresh Coriander / Cilantro / Hara Dhaniyachopped
- 1 Green Chillies / Hari Mirchchopped
- 1tbsp Lemon Juice / Nimbu Ka Ras
- 3/4tsp Sugar / Chini
- totaste Salt / Namak
- 3/4tbsp Clarified Butter / Desi Ghee
- 1/2tsp Cumin Seeds / Sabut Jeera
- 3/4tsp Mustard Seeds / Rai
- 8 Curry LeavesChopped
- pinchof Asafoetida / Hing powder
The post Khamang Kakdi, Kakadi Chi Koshimbir appeared first on Maayeka. Indian home recipes - just like Maayeka!