So I’ve stopped noting season premieres for the most part but with streaming curious how they all work. For normal TV I just have a season pass set, so if it’s a show I watch I get it when it comes back but streaming… Netflix seems to send me an email (which is probably a preferences thing) and I know if I tune in they will most likely, but not always, show it in the big banner. Since I’m not a pay user of Amazon or Hulu, or any other random service, I wonder how well they prompt you? Who can keep up with it all?
- Damien (A&E) Series Premiere, Monday, 10pm – The Omen grows up, not supposed to be good at all.
- Little Big Shots (NBC) Series Premiere, Tuesday, 10pm – Steve Harvey shows of cute kids with talents.
- Of Kings and Prophets (ABC) Series Premiere, Tuesday, 10pm – One of those period things, ruler of Israel, future leader, meh.
- The Victoria’s Secret Swim Special (CBS) Wednesday, 9pm – Not sure this needs explanation.
- Underground (WGN) Series Premiere, Thursday, 10pm – As in underground railroad, this additional scripted drama on this network should be worth a look.
- Bosch (Am) Season Premiere, Friday, 3am – Since I know peeps have their eye on this one.
- Flaked (Net) Series Premiere, Friday, 3am – Will Arnett comedy always means I’m intrigued.
- The Characters (Net) Series Premiere, Friday 3am – 30 min sketch comedy put on by new peeps each time, not my bag but who knows.
- Party Over Here (Fox) Series Premiere, Saturday, 11pm – More sketch comedy.