News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has the 12th Season Finale of Grey’s Anatomy and the first season finale of The Catch, CBS has the third season finale of Mom, The CW has the first season finale of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and the third season finale of The 100, and NBC has the third season finale of The Blacklist.
Over on cable, Discovery Channel has a Sonic Sea special and Lifetime Movie Network has the TV movie premiere of I Didn’t Kill My Sister.
Listen to the latest episode of TV times Three: Ep.323, “The Grimm Game Agents.” On this episode I am joined by @kyool and @Clairetastic to talk about all the recent cancellation and renewals, FOX and NBC’s Fall 2016 Schedule announcements and recent episodes of Game of Thrones, Grimm, Jane the Virgin and Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Plus, some TV recommendations at the end.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (The CW): Season Finale. Rip takes everyone back to Central City a few months after they originally left, where they decide what to do next to save the world. Sara gets some bad news from her father. Runs 62 minutes.
The 100 (The CW): Season Finale. Everyone takes note of where they stand as they make one final stand. Starts two minutes after the hour and runs 58 minutes.
Orphan Black (BBC America): New. Cosima isn’t sure they will ever find a cure, so Sarah does something rash. Art and Felix attempt to protect Krystal. Plays again later. Last week’s episode, “Human Raw Material,” replays early this morning.
Grey’s Anatomy (ABC): Season Finale. Meredith and Maggie try to support Amelia on her big day. Jo has been keeping secrets. Ben helps a friend.
The Blacklist (NBC): Season Finale. Red and the task force attempt to bring in the person responsible for recent events. Runs 61 minutes.
The Catch (ABC): Season Finale. Ben attempts to protect Alice after she ends up in a dangerous situation. The penultimate episode plays right before, where the matriarch of the Kensington Firm visits Los Angeles.
- Bones (FOX): New. The team investigates after a body is found in a rat lab at a local university. A new intern begins working at the Jeffersonian.
- Mom (CBS): Season Finale. Christy finally realizes how much it will cost to go to law school. Bonnie attempts to reign in Violet now that she is living back at home. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 29 minutes.
- The Odd Couple (CBS): New. Two episodes play tonight. On the first, Felix tries to get Oscar and Emily to become closer friends. Teddy helps Dani negotiate her first contract. On the second, Felix tries to learn how to drive. Oscar gets upset when he is the only one Felix doesn’t ask for help.
- Veep (HBO): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Mother,” replays. Runs 30 minutes.
- ESPN has NBA Playoff action tonight with the Toronto Raptors at the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- MLB Network has a game today and another tonight.
- Game of Thrones (HBO): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Book of the Stranger,” replays.
- Silicon Valley (HBO): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “Maleant Data System Solutions,” replays. Runs 30 minutes.
Thursday TV Marathons
Banshee (MoMAX): Seven season four episodes tonight into late night to get you ready for the series finale on Friday.
Blue Bloods (ION): Has 14 episodes.
Law & Order (SundanceTV): Has 11 episodes tonight into late night.
NCIS (USA Network): Has 14 episodes.
Star Trek: The Next Generation (BBC America): Eight episodes.
This post first appeared on Helping You Find The "Prime" In Primetime | TVahol, please read the originial post: here