PQube have announced that Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- will receive a European release on June 10 for PS4 and PS3.
Game modes and Features
- New characters – 6 new characters join the fray in Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR, bringing the total to 23 characters, with 21 of them available right off the bat. The new characters include both new and returning faces.
- Incredible 3D Art - With a revolutionary visual style that allows the game to look and feel like a 2D fighter while getting all the benefits of 3D animation, Arc System Works’ award winning self-developed next gen cell shading technique creates arguably the most visually striking game ever made.
- Revolutionary Animation – The ‘Limited 3D Animation’ system allows for gorgeous animation that appears as if in 2D while simultaneously consistent from all angles and dynamic camera work for more satisfying action.
- Simple Yet Deep – The Xrd series does away with the complicated gameplay system of old and returns to a simpler system with a focus on the Guilty Gear signature move, ‘Roman Cancel’, which unlocks an infinite number of strategies for gameplay, allowing players to creatively expand combos for maximum pain!
- Stylish Type – There will be a simplified control scheme available for new players called ‘Stylish Type’, that lets players do more complicated actions easily, allowing them to play and enjoy the strategies in the game without being hampered by inability to perform complicated inputs.
- Expanded Training Mode – Guilty Gear Xrd features the most involved practice mode in fighting games, teaching the players everything from basic movement and simple combos to detailed character matchup specific advice.
- Story Mode – The fully animated story mode focuses on the events following Ramlethal Valentine’s declaration of war on the world and the battle against the Conclave. The story mode is structured episodically like an anime and uses real-time 3D visuals!
- Rocking soundtrack – Guilty Gear’s iconic music returns with new and remastered tracks by Daisuke Ishiwatari.
- Improved Netplay – Adjustments have been made to create a better online battle mode experience. Players are able to search for matches online while doing other things, such as spending time training mode or playing the arcade mode.
- Network Lobby – The Network Lobby has been expanded! It is now a 3D space where you can move around as a customizable avatar and chat with fellow players, use emotes, change your outfits, fish for exciting rewards and challenge opponents on the arcade cabinets. Up to 64 players per room!
You can catch the EU announcement trailer above.
This post first appeared on God Is A Geek: Video Game Reviews, Previews, Video, please read the originial post: here