We felt that the time has come to invest in a high-quality Camera vehicle for our next movie. The salesman gave us the full pitch, assuring us that it comes with the following...
-Fully open back with custom-designed permanent camera column and swivel seat.
-Unique hydraulic camera platform that lowers silently to ground level.
-250 litre fuel capacity (1500 km range)
-GPS and hand-held radios.
-Inverters for charging camera batteries.
Pretty sweet deal, right? Well, here are some pics of the vehicle. Not quite as advertised. But there are some pros to go along with the cons...
1. Con -- This vehicle could use a paint job. (Pro -- But it clearly was used in the Tour de France. That's got to count for something.)
2. Pro -- It comes with its own camera and tripod. (Con -- But it probably can't hold the weight of the RED camera.)
3. Con -- We couldn't find the swivel seat. (Pro -- It's got a red floor.)
4. Pro -- It comes with a driver. No extra cost! (Con -- But does he have a driver's license?)
5. Con -- The wheels are pretty threadbare. (Pro -- It has wheels.)
6. Pro -- This vehicle will fit into tight spaces. (Con -- This vehicle is pretty tiny.)
Happy April 1st!