|Success, awards, and fame-Bollywood Stars|
As an actor are you in a terrible struggling period for a long time?
It doesn't matter how "successful" or disciplined you've been in the past. An actor's failure happens and things get off track. The only constant is a "Change". Subconsciously, your eating can get off. You can become more sensitive, reactive, irritable, depressive and spend more time on social media and other distractions than you want.
The best and fastest way out of this shit of constant struggling mode is a solid morning routine. Whether you've had one, or even still have one, I challenge you to read this and evaluate how well you're truly doing.
I'm confident you can improve.
8 Things Every Actor Should Do In The Morning
Life is busy. It can feel impossible to move toward your dreams of becoming an actor, from a middle/limited financially class of families, ignorant, non-graduate and inadequately proficient in Hindi and Spoken English, it’s even harder.
How do you go forward?
If you don’t have and practiced Time Management, without question, your time will get lost in the chaos of our increasingly crowded lives. Before you know it, you’ll be frustrated— wondering where all that time went.
However, live every moment of your life on your own terms.
- You are the designer of your destiny.
- You are responsible.
- You get to decide. You must decide — because if you don’t, time doesn't wait!
- So, change your life quickly.
Is it really simple?
Yes, it’s really quite simple:
- Wake up
- Get in the zone
- Get moving
- Put the right food in your body
- Get ready
- Get inspired
- Get perspective
- Do something to move you forward
1. Must have 7+ Hours of Sleep
Let’s face it — Sleep is just as important as eating and drinking water. Despite this, millions of people do not sleep enough and experience insane problems as a result.
A healthy amount of sleep could benefit you by:
- Increased memory
- Longer life
- Increased creativity
- Increased attention and focus
- Decreased fat and increased muscle mass with exercise
- Lower stress
- Decreased dependence on pseudo-stimulants like tea, coffee, gutka, alcohol
- Decreased risk of getting into accidents
- Decreased risk of depression
2. Practicing Relaxation And Auto-Suggestion Techniques
After waking from a healthy and restful sleep session, practicing relaxation and auto suggestion techniques are crucial for an actor's optimism and confidence creating a positive person in you.
A good hot body is one of the fundamental requirements to become an actor in films, TV, as a model, and in commercials
Additionally, exercise has been found to decrease your chance of depression, anxiety, and stress. It is also related to higher success in your career.
If you don’t care about your body, every other aspect of your life will suffer.
4. Eat Proteins
Examples: cottage cheese, Indian pulses (Arhar, Moong, Beans) and vegetables, skimmed milk, lean meat like chicken, fish, eggs, nuts and dry fruits
Protein-rich foods keep you full longer than other foods because they take longer to leave the stomach. Also, protein keeps blood-sugar levels steady, which prevents spikes in hunger.
Eating protein decreases cravings for junk, oily and Indian masala rich foods.
5. Take daily a cold water bath
Cold water bath facilitates physical and mental wellness when practiced regularly, it provides long-lasting changes to your body’s disease defense, circulatory and digestive systems that improve the quality of your life. It can also increase weight-loss because it boosts your metabolism.
Studies prove taking cold showers routinely can help treat depression often more effective than prescription medications. That’s because cold water triggers a wave of mood-boosting elements you which make you feel happy.
6. Listen, See and Read Mood Uplifting Content
Ordinary people seek entertainment. Actors seek education, learning, and entertainment. Successful actors are constantly learning to improve their acting craft and to keep them regularly motivated and uplifted. For example, before audition listen to soothing old semi-classical music (songs and instrumental) to calm your nerves.
7. Set Your Goal (Life Vision) And Review Periodically
Your goals should be written down — short term and long term. Taking just a few minutes to read your life vision puts you on a right path.
If you read your long term goals every day you will think about them every day. If you think about them every day and spend your days working toward them.
Achieving goals is a method. If you follow a simple pattern, you can accomplish all of your goals, no matter how big they are.
A fundamental aspect of that is writing them down and reviewing them every single day.
8. One Thing Daily Towards Long-Term Goals
Willpower is like a muscle improves when it is exercised. Similarly, our ability to make good decisions improves over time. The more decisions actions at a time you make lead to the weaker willpower.So, one thing at a time
Consequently, you need to do the tough work first thing in the morning. This is a must stuff.
After you’ve done all the above, no matter what you have for the rest of your day, you’ll have done the important things first. You’ll have put yourself in a place to succeed. You’ll have moved toward your dreams to become a star actor.
Guaranteed Results Are
- You’ll show up better in life. You’ll be better at your auditions and scene filming. You’ll be better in your relationships. You’ll be happier. You’ll be more confident.
- You’ll be more bold and daring.
- You’ll have more clarity and vision.
- Your life will shortly change.
- You’ll quickly find you’re doing the work you’re passionate about.
- Your relationships will be passionate, meaningful, deep, and fun!
- You will have freedom in daily life.
- The film, TV Commercial world, and the connected people will respond to you in beautiful ways.
If you want to focus on the right activities and get results 10 x 100% faster than most people, practice it NOW!