|Robert John Downey Jr. is an American Actor. His career has included critical and popular success in his youth, followed by a period of substance abuse and legal troubles, and a resurgence of commercial success in middle age. Wikipedia|
When most people think of actors they think of Hollywood or Bollywood actors who perform in blockbuster films, and this is often the ultimate aspiration of anyone dreaming of a career in acting. Without knowing requirements and whether you can meet them, this is bullshit!~Irrfan Khan
Unless If You Have The Passion
9 questions to ask yourself is why you want to become an actor?
- Is it because you want to be famous?
- Is it because you think you are more handsome or prettier than those actors who are famous today?
- You get dreams of stardom?
- Nobody asks for a degree, diploma, acting school?
- You like to be chased by fans and several film |TV reporters?
- You want to be called a star?
- You want to be rich?
- Sign autographs?
- Want handsome guys or pretty girls following you all the time?
I think it would make sense to me when this feeling comes from an aspiring actor:
- “I want to be an actor because I love to act”, I like to entertain people”. "I feel joy in acts I do”.
- "I feel no tiredness, I think I am made for this. I don’t care how I look or sound. I just love to act”.
- "I feel I achieved success every time when my audience stands up and applause".
It is difficult to achieve a high level of success in the field of acting if you link success with money, fame, stardom etc.. the majority of actors perform in smaller productions, often starting out in advertisements or as extras on television shows or films.
- There are many actors who make a successful career out of so-called "bit parts" and never have a featuring role as a leading actor.
- Others who achieve great success very early in their careers, become household names, and get many major roles.
The majority of actors will have a career that is somewhere in-between these two limits.
Becoming a successful actor in film industry requires you to have a thorough knowledge of how the industry works.
The Knowledge Is A King
9 Success Requirements
- Understand the requirements to be a successful actor
- Plan, create a strategy and implement on how to fulfill requirements
- Identifying what type of actor/actress you are.
- Select the right acting school or a good acting coach not only to learn acting and groom yourself also to give you thorough knowledge about the industry and how to market and promote your career as a business
- Knowing what is portfolio and why it is required.
- To know how to make videos for video introduction, showreel, and monolog
- Whom and how to approach right people like reputed- artist coordinators, casting directors, TV channels, and production houses
- How to identify fake auditions and casting directors
- How to stay away from fake production companies