|Interview with 1. Beth Henley, 2. Dawn Olivieri, 3. Ernie Hudson, 4. Hill Harper, 5. Jake Busey, 6. Lance Gross, 7. Wendi McLendon-Covey and others|
Do You Want The Best Acting Training To Be In Bollywood Or In TV?
Would You Listen To The Advice Of World's Highest Ranking Actors?
What Celebrities Contribute Their Success To?
- 'With an acting coach, you're trained to express yourself as much as you can.'
- 'When I finally decided that my only hope was to go to an acting school, I decided against it, looking at the poor quality of actors and a lack of marketing experience. I joined an acting coach and once'
- 'I walked on auditions and set, I just knew I was home.'
- 'In an acting coaching session, the coach talks about how the 'given circumstances' of a situation help define a character.'
- 'What I loved about the coaching by an expert acting coach was that you got to think all day long about a 'person' from the script that wasn't you and figure out why they were sad, what they
wanted andwhat they dreamed.'
- 'As an actor, I don't my mind to be idle, so I spend weekends with my acting coach.'
- 'If you want to play better roles, spend more time in a coaching session with an acting coach than you do in hangouts, social media chats, what's app and in the gym, and you'll have the career you want.'
- 'I took theater and stuff in college, then I took a bunch of different acting classes schools here in Mumbai. Sometimes when I have a hard audition, I'll call my acting coach and he'll come help me. It's actually a really great way to get over your nerves.'
- 'If you're not in someone's face, the audience is not going to remember you. So get yourself back into an acting class; get a coach. The coach trains those things you did when you were in the teens and wanted it so bad.'
- What you learn in any acting coaching session is how to make a fool of yourself and enjoy things and get out of your head.
- 'In an acting school, I was a neglect and I hated that. I quit. Later, I fell in love in love with my coach.'
- 'I always wanted to be an actor, but with a speech impediment, it's kind of tough. I decided to roll the dice and take an acting class, which was very, very nerve-wracking... My stomach would just be in knots. I left and joined a coach though an acting coach is a rare breed in India. 3 years of struggle and now I enjoy camera lights
action!' aaa ann nd
- 'In acting school, I had an opportunity to hide in the corner and pray the teacher wouldn't call on me to play a scene. With a coach, it was only me and couldn't escape. Just had to listen and act!'
- 'I really started dreaming... And broke out of my shyness when I got to acting coaching sessions in Mumbai. My first coaching class was a prayer followed by a funny way working on your body parts. I just laughed when I couldn't move my scalp or eyebrows. It really broke me out of my shell, encouraged me to follow my dreams and make them a reality.'
- 'What's beautiful about the actual acting coaching environment is that you can use it to push through everything: push your voice, push your inhibitions, push your fears, push your confidence, push your vulnerability, push your silences.'
- Maybe good for actors with some experience, learning scene practice with co-actors, networking, seeking industry's information and partying and fun
- Acting supposedly being a fine art and not like a school subject, could be good for beginners who may need a personalized focused attention and training.
- Good for those beginners who may feel embarrassed with a group of experienced actors.