Frank Dillane is an English actor who was born on the 21st of April in 1991. Frank is best known for his role in the AMC series “Fear the Walking Dead”. He also worked on other movies like “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” (2009, “In the Heart of the Sea” (2015), “Papadopoulos & Sons” (2012), and “Viena and the Fantomes” (2017). He worked in several series, including “Sense 8”.
He was nominated for the Saturn Award for the Youngest Actor in a TV series. He is described as an amazing and talented actor by his production company Bow Street Films.
Frank Dillane was born in London and spent most of his child days in Brixton before his parents moved to Forest Row, East Sussex. His mother is an actress who ran theater company known as Barebones Project. His father is an actor and has featured in several series and movies such as “The Tunnel” and “Game of Thrones”. His father was nominated as the Best TV Actor, and he won the BAFTA TV Award.
Frank Dillane grew in a creative environment as both parents worked in fields related to the film industry. He started acting as young as six years old. Frank worked very hard at school which earned him a chance to enroll at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts. Since his graduation, he has appeared in several projects such as the “Maestro” novel directed by Catherine Jarvis, “Candida” directed by Simon Godwin, and “Sinking of the Whaler Essex” written by Nathaniel Philbrick.
Check this post for more information about Frank Dillane height, weight, personal details, family and body details.
Frank Dillane personal details
- Full name: Frank W. Delaney.
- Nickname: Nick.
- Age: 26 years.
- Nationality: British.
- Date of birth: April 21, 1991.
- Occupation: actor.
- Hometown: London, England.
- Residence: East Sussex.
- Years active: since 1997 until now.
- Eye color: dark brown.
- Hair color: dark brown.
- Zodiac sign: Taurus.
Frank Dillane family details
- Mother’s name: Naomi Wirthner.
- Father’s name: Stephen Dillane.
- Siblings: Seamus.
- Mother’s profession: a former actress who ran a theater company.
- Father’s profession: an actor.
- Education: Michael Hall School.
Frank Dillane body measurements
In this section, you can check Frank Dillane’s body measurements.
- Height: 6’ 0’’ (1.83 m).
- Weight: 145 pounds (65.8 Kilograms).
- Shoe Size: 8.
- Chest: 38 inches.
- Biceps or arms: 12 inches.
- Waist: 32 inches.
Some more facts about Frank Dillane
- Frank Dillane started acting at the age of six years.
- He once had a nightmare of zombies after he started acting on “Fear the Walking Dead”.
- He paused his acting career to train at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
- His first movie was “Welcome to Sarajevo” (1997).
- He is also a bass guitarist and a lead singer in his band Tinker Wright.
- He is best known for his role as Tom Riddle in the movie “Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince” (2009).
- He used to carry around Thomas De Quincy’s Autobiography to read and prepare for the role of Nick Clark.
The post Frank Dillane Biography, Life, Wiki, Facts, Age, Height, Weight appeared first on Stardom Place.