Ah, Valentine’s Day… the day where happy couples go extra lovey-dovey, posting cheesy statuses, sharing couple photos, displaying affection in public for the rest of the world to see. It would have been awesome had it not been for the fact that you’re once again spending it alone. But don’t fret.
Grab comes to your rescue with the return of #GrabBae!
Grab’s roster of charming kilig on-the-road ambassadors are back to bring Grab users a bigger, better, and more special Valentines’ Day treat this February 2018.
“Whether you’ve just gotten out of a relationship or have been single for years, or just simply don’t want to miss out on the whole Valentine’s Day celebrations, Grab is here to keep things fun and help ease the pressure off of your V-Day troubles,” shares Cindy Toh, Grab Philippines’ Country Marketing Head.
Aside from solving real world transportation problems, Southeast Asia’s leading ride-hailing platform is constantly seeking for ways to keep things light and fun for people on the road, especially during hectic occasions. “In Grab, we want to bring people closer to things that matter to them. This Valentine’s Day, we want them to feel extra special. We want them to feel loved,” adds Cindy.
More Bae’s for You to Grab
From last year’s 20, Grab has now expanded its roster to 30 #GrabBaes, each with their own distinct charm that are sure to make you feel ‘kilig’ the moment they hand you flowers and your Valentine’s serenade. That’s 30 cars, each manned with your very own Valentines Bae for the day.
Another exciting development is how the campaign now extends to the Ortigas CBD, while retaining Makati and BGC, to give more people a chance to experience getting their own Valentine’s Bae serenade at the 3-day campaign starting on the 12th of February. What’s more, Grab enlisted the help of celebrities Richard Juan and Ruru Madrid to stand in as this year’s official Celebrity #GrabBae tasked with spreading kilig this season of love.
Follow these steps to book a Regular #GrabBae:
1. From Feb 8 to 14, redeem #GrabBae promo codes from the GrabRewards catalogue for only 143 points to be able to book a GrabBae on Valentine’s (Feb 12 to 14)
2. Only Grabbers who redeemed #GrabBae promo codes will be qualified to book a #GrabBae on Feb 12 to 14. Remember, each promo code can only be used once, so make sure you redeem a lot of #GrabBae promo codes to surprise your friends and loved ones this Valentine’s Day!
3. When booking, enter the same pick-up and drop off points – make sure it’s within Ortigas, Makati, or BGC CBDs.
4. Confirm booking!
5. Wait for the confirmation that you got a #GrabBae
6. Get ready to be serenaded!
Follow these steps to qualify for the raffle that gives you a chance to book a Celebrity #GrabBae:
1. Open the GrabRewards catalogue in your Grab app.
2. From February 8 – 14, look for GrabBaeRichard or GrabBaeRuru (300 pts) in the catalogue and tap Purchase.
3. Tap Confirm to complete redemption
4. On February 12 to 14, get a chance to be one of the lucky 10 passengers who get to be serenaded by your chosen #GrabBae!
5. The more you redeem, the more chances of meeting your favorite #GrabBae celebrity!
Grab is here to bring you closer to things that matter to you—and for Valentine’s Day, it’s love. This is your chance to experience kilig like never before, courtesy of GrabBae—where Your Valentines Bae is Just a Grab Away!