News & Notes
Tonight, ABC has the second season finale of The Real O’Neals and NBC has the first season finale of This Is Us and series premiere of Trial & Error.
Over on cable, CNBC has the series premiere of The Partner and OWN has the fourth season finale of The Haves and the Have Nots, and Spike TV has the series premiere of Adam Corolla and Friends Build Stuff Live.
In late night, ION has the fifth season premiere of Saving Hope.
On streaming, as of this morning, Hulu drops The Mindy Project S.5 Ep.12.
Next week, OWN has the fourth season premiere of If Loving You Is Wrong.
The Flash (The CW): New. Barry goes to the speed force in hopes of finding out how to stop Savitaur. H.G. gives Wally some advice.
This Is Us (NBC): Season Finale. Jack is trying to fix things with Rebecca. Randall, Kate and Kevin all have big decisions to make. Runs 61 minutes.
Imposters (Bravo): New. Patrick has a birthday party for Maddie that includes some surprise guests. Richard finds something out. Plays again later.
NCIS (CBS): New. Gibbs re-opens a case that may have actually been a murder.
Fresh Off the Boat (ABC): New. Eddie invites his friends over for a sleepover instead of the guys’ weekend his father had planned. Runs 30 minutes.
The Americans (FX): New. Stan and Oleg deal with what their dealings together has brought. Philip and Elizabeth are on a big new mission for the homeland. Runs 69 minutes. Plays twice and again later.
- Bones (FOX): New. The team investigates the weird death of a film director. Booth lets Aubrey take the lead on a case. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (The CW): New. The team heads to the 1970s where they think that the Legion of Doom has caused some problems for Apollo 13.
- The Detour (tbs): New. The story of the birth of the twins is told. Runs 30 minutes. Plays again later.
- Homeland (Showtime): Repeat. This past Sunday night’s episode, “alt.truth,” replays.
- NCIS: New Orleans (CBS): New. In the first episode, the team is on a city-wide search for a suspect that assaulted six men at a bar. In the second episode, Tammy’s ex is back in town and being accused of a murder.
- New Girl (FOX): New. Jess is worried about Reagan. Cece and Schmidt are worried about home security. Runs 31 minutes.
- Trial & Error (NBC): Series Premiere. In the first episode, poetry professor Larry Henderson gets arrested for murder. A lawyer comes from the big city to defend him in the small town of East Peck, S.C. In the second episode, Josh attempts to put together an alternate theory to what happened. Starts a minute after the hour and runs 59 minutes.
- ESPN has doubleheader NIT college basketball action tonight.
- ESPN2 has tripleheader NIT college basketball action tonight.
- ESPNU has doubleheader NIT college basketball action tonight.
- NBA TV has doubleheader action tonight with the Detroit Pistons at the Cleveland Cavaliers followed by the Philadelphia 76ers at the Golden State Warriors.
- truTV has doubleheader NCAA Basketball Tournament action tonight.
Tuesday TV Marathons
Criminal Minds (ION): Has 11 episodes.
CSI: Miami (BBC America): Nine episodes that play twice.
Doctor Who (BBC America): Six episodes early.
Gilmore Girls (UP): Six episodes today.
House (UniversalHD): Has 11 episodes.
Law & Order (WEtv): Eight episodes tonight into late night.
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (WEtv): Eight episodes today.
NCIS (USA Network): Eight episodes today.
Supernatural (TNT): Six episodes today.
That ’70s Show (IFC): Has 10 episodes.
This post first appeared on Helping You Find The "Prime" In Primetime | TVahol, please read the originial post: here