Indie publisher 505 Games and BAFTA award-winning developer studio Roll7 have today announced that Laser League will launch next month.
Laser League is an arcade-style multiplayer action sport game where you can play online or local.
Players battle it out for control of nodes that bathe the arena in deadly lasers. Evading rival coloured beams, teams attempt to eliminate their opponents with speed, skill and strategy.
“Early Access has allowed us to get feedback from players and focus on the priorities” said Simon Bennett, studio director, Roll7. “we have worked on bringing new players to the community and delivering new and exciting content. Leaving Early Access is the culmination of a development process that started many years ago and it allows us to get Laser League into the hands of more players, across multiple platforms, so we can answer that call and grow our community.”
Following several months in Early Access on Steam, Laser League will launch with a wealth of content including:
- 6 unique classes; Blade, Smash, Thief, Ghost, Shock and Snipe
- 16 maps with unique laser patterns
- 15 power-ups with the possibility to drastically alter the match
- 12 modifier effects to adjust each class to best suit your playstyle
- 4 international stadiums packed with cheering fans
- Over 250 unique character customizations
Laser League will launch 10 May on PC via Steam, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
This post first appeared on God Is A Geek: Video Game Reviews, Previews, Video, please read the originial post: here