This is to inform interested people that the DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 application is ongoing. With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialized countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries.
They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all.
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 Details
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Course Level: Postgraduate (Master’s) Studies
Course of Study: All Disciplines
Scholarship to be Taken in Germany
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship Duration: 12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme)
Application Deadline: Varies according to selected programme. See “list of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines“.
Eligibility Criteria and Minimum Qualification
Eligible Countries: International students from all the around are eligible to apply.
Qualification: Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience
In addition, to the above requirements, candidates are excepted to;
- Fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Have at least two years’ professional experience
- Prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship.
Application Process for DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020
All application must be done online. Candidates are expected to submit the following documents:
- DAAD Application form
- Hand-signed CV (please use the europass specimen form)
- Hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation) maximum 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from employer (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and if-possible, a guarantee of re-employment upon your return home
For more information, click here to visit DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 official web page.
The post Apply for DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 appeared first on TopJist.