The already towering skyline of Dubai has another grand Hotel Gevora, which is the world’s tallest hotel till date. Dubai that is already home to the tallest building in the world named Burj Khalifa has added another feather to its cap by opening this opulent hotel today. Gevora is just one meter taller than its predecessor Burj Khalifa and the hotel stands at 356 meters and has 528 rooms. The last tallest hotel in the country was JW Marriott Marquis that stood at 333 meters.
Some interesting facts about the hotel:
- At the entrance, the guests will cross the gold revolving doors that are a marvel in itself. The décor and the ambiance are just out of this world.
- The rooftop of the hotel is a restaurant that will provide the guests with the panoramic view of the city. The menu is loaded with all national and international cuisines.
- One another key attraction of the Hotel Gevora is that it has highest pools overlooking the tallest building in the city, Burj Khalifa.
- The hotel is located at the Sheikh Zayed Road near Dubai International Financial Centre. It has 528 guest rooms, suites, and 4 restaurants to satiate your hunger. The hotel has total 6 elevators and 3859 stairs.
- The world’s tallest hotel is even taller than the Eiffel tower of Paris by 56 meters.
- The hotel is lush and opulent and all the contemporary amenities are available to the guests such as luxury spa, Jacuzzi, health clubs and many more.
The post Dubai is in News Again For its Tallest Hotel Now appeared first on Trending Online Now (TON).
This post first appeared on Top Trending News And Articles Online | Trending Online Now, please read the originial post: here