David makes his triumphant return to the podcast, joining Evan and Patrick in a review of the completely bonkers 2018 martial arts anime Baki. We cover the whole show in-depth with quite a few minor spoilers mixed in. Learn about which karate techniques can counter monofilament wire, the advantages of building up your finger strength, and much more. Topics include: never-before-seen muscles, best boy Biscuit Oliva, and sex that gives you superpowers.
Thank you to Patrick Sutton for editing this episode.
Send us Feedback!
Support us on Patreon!
Join our Discord server!
- Opening/Ending Song: “Blues Machine” by Scott Gratton
- Episode Edited by: Patrick Sutton
- The Review: Baki
- Name drops: Baki the Grappler (original manga), Keisuke Itagaki, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Paru Itagaki, Beastars
- Twitter: Evan, David, Pat, Ani-Gamers
- Mastodon: Evan
- Pat co-hosts The Cockpit Podcast, which has a new episode about Gundam Thunderbolt out now!
- Evan and David write for Otaku USA Magazine.
- Evan writes for Anime News Network.
- David hosts video game streams on Twitch every Saturday night.
- Evan sometimes updates his side blog Anime Burger Time.
originally appeared on Ani-Gamers on November 15, 2020 at 9:41 PM.
This post first appeared on Ani-Gamers :: Anime, Manga, Video Games - Blog, Po, please read the originial post: here