To activate Netflix on any device, we know that Netflix activation code is required which can be easily generated from www Netflix com activate page. Here, you need to select the device on which you want to stream Netflix. If you want to activate on Sony Bravia, then the steps are mentioned here as under.
The first and the foremost step is to sign-up on Sony webpage and register your device there. After this open the browser on your TV and go to www Netflix com link. Here you need to fill the information in the form and register yourself on the page. After successfully entering the information, you will get an activation code.
The steps to configure Netflix on Sony player purchased before 2012 are:
- Setup with the help of remote: Go to the video section and click on ‘Netflix’ for the source. You will require registration for the same.
- Press the home button on your remote.
- Go to video section with the help of arrow keys.
- Select ‘Netflix’ from the list of sources available.
- Enter the code for Netflix by clicking on ‘+’ button.
- In case the channel is already activated by yourself, then there is no need to enter the code again. If this step is not done yet, then enter the code and press ‘Submit’ to submit the information. Click ‘Netflix activate’
- Now, you will be directed to the next page. Here, you need to click on ‘Get started’. You will find on-screen instructions. Keep on clicking on the terms and conditions mentioned on each page.
- In the last, enter the 4 digit code displayed on the screen. In case of any problem, you can contact Netflix support team.
- Open Netflix page and register your Sony device on it: You are required to register your device on Netflix page. If already done, then no need to repeat the same. Start adding the movies, shows of your choice in the list. You can watch them whenever you wish to.
- From the browser, open the sign-in page of Netflix com link and enter the login details for authentication.
- Once logged in, check the box which says, ‘Activate your device’. If this box is greyed out then there is no need to activate it.
- Start adding the movies to the timeline and watch them instantly. If you want to watch later, then click on ‘Watch later’ option. You can add a reminder to any program. The Netflix page will then automatically reminds you of the same program at an appropriate You don’t need to recall your memory.
- While watching any program, you can add another program into the queue by just pointing the cursor onto it. After bringing the cursor onto it left click on it and drag the item to the playlist.
- If you want to check the queue list, go to playlist option and click on it. This option is given on the top right-hand side of the playback screen. You can add or remove any show, video from the queue tab given you must be signed in to the Netflix page.
In this way, you can Activate and set up Netflix channel on Sony Bravia player. We hope you will definitely get success after performing these steps on your player. In case you are having a problem in understanding the steps or getting the problem in activating the Netflix with the code, then you can call us at our given support number. Our customer care executives will help you in troubleshooting the problem. They are well-qualified and have proper knowledge in their field.