If you have purchased any other model of Roku premiere segment device and don’t know the characteristics and supportability of it, then you can go to Roku com link or keep reading this post. You will come to know about this on your own. If your TV is an old model and has HDMI port on it, then you can connect your Roku to it but the 4K compatibility can’t be estimated with this port.
We recommend you to always use High-speed HDMI cable for watching high-quality videos. To watch 4K videos, a premium quality of HDMI is required.
How to configure Roku Premiere
- To start configuring Roku premiere on your TV, you need to open www Roku com support link and follow the guided instructions.
- While performing the steps, if you find a problem in understanding the terms, you can get help from Roku help
- Select language: To select language, Switch on ‘Roku’ and go to language settings menu. This menu will appear on the top of the screen when the welcome screen appears.
- Scroll up and down to select the language of your choice. You can select it with the help of Roku remote.
- When you select the language, you will start getting the subtitles in the same language.
Connect to the network
- After successfully connecting Roku to TV, you are now required to connect it to the wireless network.
- Open the network settings from the Roku remote and search for nearby wireless networks. You will find the SSID of your network from the list of networks available.
- Click on the home network and enter the password for the same. If you want the password to be displayed on the screen, then click on ‘Show password’.
- Once connected, wait for some time until the device gets refreshed and fetch updates from the official page.
Select display option
- Now, select the type of resolution you are comfortable with. If you want to change the resolution to 4K, then your TV must support this format. To set the display option automatically. You can click on ‘Auto-detect’ page.
Create an account on Roku page and enter Roku link code for your device
- For successful activation of the device, you need a device activation code which you will get only after signing up for Roku account setup.
- The stepwise instructions will start appearing on the screen. You need to follow them as it is for activating the device. Go to Roku link from your computer and click to get an activation code. Select the device from the list.
- Now enter the code on the TV screen with the help of Roku remote.
- A successful message will then appear on the screen.
Completing the setup: To complete a setup, click ‘Finish’. Start streaming the content of your choice from the Roku feed or store.