Snapchat is one of the best messaging applications due to its amazing features and very first chatting ability which enhance your chatting experience up to different level. Snapchat has become rich very popular with in very short time and already this application got millions of user all round the world. In a one word Snapchat is the complete surprise package of entertainment that give you lot of fun and capture the best moment of life. It’s the real competitor of Facebook and Whatsapp.
The most popular mobile messaging application Snapchat is mainly launched for android and iOS system but using BlueStacks you can run Snapchat on your PC. Now days the Snapchat users are facing a problem due to hacked and user’s phones retrieved. Then users’ tried to delete or deactivate Snapchat from their Android, iOS, windows OS and from PC. In this article we are give a complete tutorial about how to delete or deactivate your Snapchat from your Android, iOS, windows OS and PC.
Features of Snapchat
Snapchat have got a huge fan base over this limited period of time and its amazing feature make crazy you and some feature make you surprise. So before getting started see some best cool feature of this App.
1. Create and shear picture, video and snap stories with our friends.
2. Receive comment in real time and turn them into a fleeting conversation.
3. Face to face conversation by video calling.
4. You can decide the time of your message display
5. The snaps which you share with your friend visible only within 24 hours, after 24 hours the snaps are automatically deleted by the server itself.
Those surprise feature of Snapchat which make different from other Apps.
Delete or Deactivate Snapchat Account
You cannot deactivate Snapchat account. In Snapchat no alternative process for deactivate Snapchat account. The only way to quite Snapchat account is Deleting. Once you delete your account you never back it again.
Delete/ Deactivate a Snapchat Account
In this article we give you a complete instruction and guide about how to delete Snapchat account. You just need to follow simple steps for Delete/ Deactivate a Snapchat Account without uninstall the Snapchat App from your device.
Steps before Delete Snapchat
For delete your current Snapchat account you need username and password. If you forget password then read the bellow instruction carefully.
1. At first go to the Snapchat password reset page from hare.
2. Enter the email address in the blank box which associated with your Snapchat account
3. Click on Captcha Box ‘I’m not a Robot’ and submit
4. Now log in your email account and search the Snapchat official mail in your inbox or Spam.
5. Open the mail and find and click the link ‘ Snapchat Password Reset’
6. Now choose a new password for your account.
N.B: length of your password is at list 8 characters.
7. After confirm your new password click on the ‘change password’ bottom
8. Now you should get a new password for your account
How to Delete/ Deactivate a Snapchat Account
In this article we’re describe two successful and easy methods to Delete/ Deactivate a Snapchat Account. You just need to follow the instruction for delete your snapchat account. The bellow process is helpful both for Android, iOS device and as well as PC also. So keep reading the bellow instruction.
1. At first go to the Snapchat Account delete page from hare.
2. Now enter your Username and password associated with your Snapchat account, click log in.
3. Agree all the term and condition and confirm the delete bottom.
4. That’s it, now your Snapchat account is permanently deleted.
If the above method is not working for you then you need to follow this method. In this method your Snapchat account will be deleting from the app itself. Follow the bellow steps.
1. At first open the Snapchat App and log in your Account (which you want to delete).
2. Now tap the Setting option in the homepage at the top of the right corner
3. Click on Support link at the bottom of the page.
4. Then click ‘learning the Basic’ after next click on ‘Delete an account’.
5. Now put password and confirm it in the Delete My Account page
6. Finally click on ‘DELETE MY ACCOUNT’ bar at the bottom of the page.
7. Congratulation, now your Snapchat account is permanently deleted, you never back it again.
I hope you understand the process of How to Delete Snapchat Account. The above process is useful both PC and Smartphone. If you’ve facing any difficulty throughout the whole process, please contact us through comment box. If you fill this How to Delete Snapchat Account? Delete/ Deactivate a Snapchat Account? Tutorial is helpful for you then shears in social media with your best buddies through Facebook, Whatsapp.