|How a child could be a good and happy actor|
Want Your Child To Be A Good Film /TV Actor Or A Model?
Award Winning Acting Coach Guarantees Sure Success
This is what your child will journey upon
Guideline to Syllabus
The entire coaching sessions would be based on "Learning by doing" and scene enacting with games
- What is a child actor?
- What is acting and an actor?
- Definition and exploring and creating a character/ scene
- Exploring a child’s normal daily activities. What a child enjoys and what he/ she imagine while doing it?
- Difference between narrating and showing(doing) a story/ situation
- What’s the KEY to be a good actor? Observation, concentration, focus, imagination and creation of a scene
- What is an acting instrument? How to use it creatively?
- Exercises to make your body and mind highly creative
- Different emotions and attitudes and how to play them
- Voice training: language, pronunciation, diction, breathing, quality, volume, speed
- Script and character analysis and setting objective
- How to prepare your role
- Different acting techniques around world suiting to Bollywood and TV serials
- Improvisation and exercises
- Why and how to prepare monologues
- How to create your own acting style
- Acting for camera: cinematography in films, techniques, angles, and shots
- How to win auditions: your behavior
- How to deal with casting directors in auditions and a director in a scene while on a shoot
- Goal setting
- Marketing and promotion: Marketing plan and action plan
- Networking techniques
- Whom to contact for your success as an actor in Mumbai
Type of courses
One on one
In a small group (2 to 4)
In a larger group but not more than 10
Sessions will be
A total of 10 to 12 sessions
Each session of approx. one to two hours
2 to 3 days a week. Can be taken on weekends also
C 12, New Natraj Apartments, Pestom Sagar, Road No 6 (Old Raiti Bunder Road) , Opp. Nana-Nani Gareden, Chembur West- Ghatkopar East, Mumbai 400089
In comfort of your Home
At a venue of the group's workshop
Varies from type of courses like single, small group, large group, extensive or a crash course, venue etc