Square Enix has launched the NieR: Automata DLC along with a trailer for the content available to the game’s players starting today.
The new content for NieR: Automata is available starting today for $13.99 for PS4 and Steam. The DLC is titled “3C3C1D119440927” and includes three new colosseums to challenge and additional subquests yielding exciting rewards, including:
● Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, including the “Revealing Outfit” for 2B, “Young Man’s Outfit” for 9S and “Destroyer Outfit” for A2
● Records adding special music tracks to the player’s jukebox
● New equipment and cosmetic accessories, including hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
● Masks with unique “on equip” effects
● Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
Players will also have the opportunity to battle Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda and PlatinumGames CEO Kenichi Sato in epic boss battles via the DLC’s new colosseum challenges.
The post Trailer: NieR: Automata DLC Now Available appeared first on onPause.