1. By now you know what “mauve”, turquoise blue” & fuchsia are. Your myth of Red, Blue, Green & Yellow is broken
2. You have by now seen some 2000 links of dresses, dresses & more dresses out of which he still wonders how many have been bought.
3. If the phone gets disconnected while talking it is the guys fault, mobile operators have nothing to do with it.
4. Girl: “You won’t understand”
This is now your new war cry.
5. When you go to restaurants, you have all rights to scan through the menu cards.
6. Reaching late home after pick-ups & drops is now part of your DNA.
7. You are now supposed to remember all important dates.
8. Movie demands can happen at odd hours too.
9. You by now know the real meaning of “Waiting”.
10. You will suddenly be addressed with lot of RESPECT, which makes you realize how old you have become.
11. You are now supposed to eat food which has no oil, butter, fats, etc. Basically eat ghas phus even when you go out. India does not have healthy eating restaurant is what you eventually realize.
12. Till now you had only heard of iPhone, iPad & iPod. iForgot is the new addition to that list.
13. You are expected to sail while driving/riding. Potholes are never on road but on footpaths.
14. You will have a brother in law who will keep reminding you that you are missing all the GLAMOUR in life & how early you are getting married.
15. You will eventually realize that above mentioned all points are just not TRUE.