* Hawaiian Airlines and Moana Surfrider have teamed up to offer a Hawaii “Relaxcation” sweepstakes. The grand prize is three-night stay at the Moana Surfrider in Waikiki, a spa package and 140,000 HawaiianMiles, which is enough for two roundtrip tickets. This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years and older. See this link to enter and for more information.
* Kona Coffee & Tea is celebrating their 20th anniversary with a nice giveaway of a helicopter tour for two, tasting tour of their farm plus a goodie bag. This giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years and older. See this link for entry and rules.
* Chief’s Luau on Oahu has moved from Sea Life Park on the east side of Oahu to Wet’n’Wild Hawaii on the west side.
* Maverick Helicopters plans to offer tours on Kauai starting the summer of 2018 per the Garden Island.
* Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach (formerly the Pacific Beach Hotel) is completing a $115 million transformation.
* 2017 was a record setting year for Hawaii per Pacific Business News. What does tourism contribute towards the Hawaii economy? Visitor spending in 2017 rose to $16.8 billion. More people visited Hawaii in 2017 at a record number of 9,382,986 people.
* Costco Travel has a nice Buyer’s Choice Package for the Royal Lahaina Resort on Maui. The 5-night Deal starts at $909 per person, which equates to $1,818 per couple. (That averages $364 per couple per night.) In addition to partial ocean view room, the package includes full-size rental car, $500 food and beverage credit, $100 beach activity credit, $100 spa credit and complimentary self-parking. See more about this deal here.
* Hawaii Entertainment coupon books are on a flash sale of just $10 including free shipping through February 9, 2018. To help you decide if you can benefit from purchase one of these coupon books see our discussion as well as our list of 2018 coupons that can help you save on an Oahu vacation.
© Go Visit Hawaii - Republication of this entire post is prohibited without prior permission. Using extracts of less than 100 words is permitted with full attribution and link back to GoVisitHawaii.com. Under no circumstances may any site scrape content automatically from our site or this RSS feed.
This post first appeared on Go Visit Hawaii: Hawaii Travel Guide & Vacation Tips, please read the originial post: here