Adorning a blanket of lush greenery, Kerala is that state of India which compels you to fall in love with it. This serene state in South India, with its spiced-up hills, lovely coastal beaches, and crystal clear backwaters, make you leave a piece of your heart before returning. The charming beauty of Kerala is perfectly captured by its tea gardens, classic houseboats, tall coconut palm trees, exotic wildlife, and postcard-perfect nature. No wonder Kerala is called as ‘God’s Own Country’!
To explore this land of Gods, how about opting for a 5N/6D Kerala package?! Taking you through Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, and Cochin, this Kerala tour package is an ideal way to bask in the state’s serenity. Offering you all the typical experience, starting right from a visit to the spice plantations and cruising the famous backwaters, this is a perfectly woven Kerala tour for you.
Call us on 8329516613 or Whatsapp on 8390454999 to get details of the 5N/6D Kerala Package
You may also email us: [email protected]
Highlights of the Kerala Package, Starting from 15k**
- Munnar sightseeing tour
- Visit to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Tour of Mullaperiyar Dam and Spice Plantations
- Visit to Alleppey Beach
- Cochin sightseeing tour
- Stay in hotels ranging between budget and premium
- Private AC vehicle throughout the tour
Your Ideal Day to Day Kerala Plan Would Be as Follows
Day 1: A picturesque journey from Cochin to Munnar
Landing at the Cochin International Airport, you wouldn’t have to go looking for a taxi. A private AC vehicle will be waiting to take you to Munnar. The route of this 3-and-a half hour journey is laced through hills that are enveloped in lush greenery. If you are visiting in the right season, you may even get lucky and come across some waterfalls on the way. Reaching Munnar, you will have to check in your hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely. Our suggestion - get a little rest and set out to breathe in the Munnar air.
Day 2: A day to take in all of Munnar
Today will be the day to explore every nook and corner of Munnar. Start early morning after a heavy breakfast, for it is going to be a jam-packed day. You will be taken on a sightseeing tour that will cover all the popular things to do in Munnar. These include the Mattuppetty Dam, Gundala Lake, Echo Point, Cinema Shooting Point, Photo Point, Jungle Honey Bee Tree, and Pothamedu Viewpoint. The right way to end the day on a high note would be watching Munnar from the Pothamedu Viewpoint with lofty tea plantations around and the intimidating valley below.
Day 3: A day to step into the wilderness of Thekkady
Checking out of the hotel in Munnar, you will then be heading for Thekkady. Once you arrive in Thekaddy, it is time to tour the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Home to a variety of animals like wild elephants, deer, boar, as well as the white Indian tiger, a safari through this sanctuary would be equal to being in the heart of nature. After wandering through the wild, you will be taken on a tour of the Mullaperiyar Dam and Spice Plantations. The spice plantation is the best place to shop for some spices and take back home a little of Kerala.
Day 4: A day of Kerala backwaters and sandy beaches
A four-and-a-half hour journey starting from Thekkady would take you to your next destination, Alleppey, on day 4 of the Kerala tour. Check in to your hotel and then head towards the Alleppey Beach to enjoy some sun, sand, and sea. While you are at the beach, you must also visit the Alappuzha Lighthouse which dates back to 1862. An alternative to the visit to Alleppey Beach is cruising the famous Kerala backwaters. However, this is excluded from the package and has to be done at the cost of personal expense.
Day 5: A day of exploring the colonial Cochin
Leaving behind the beautiful Alleppey, you will proceed towards Cochin on the second-last day of the trip. Lace-up your shoes, for this is going to be a long day of wandering in the city. The Kochi tour is packed with multiple attractions, including the Navy Museum, the Chinese fishing net site, St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace, Marine Walkway, and Tripunitura Hill Palace. As no tour ever gets completed without shopping, you may then spend the rest of the time buying souvenirs in Cochin.
Day 6: Time to get back
After checking out of your Cochin hotel, you will be driven back to the international airport. It would be difficult to depart the beautiful state with a heavy heart. But, with a bagful of memories, you would always cherish the incredible Kerala experience.
Know Your Accommodations Better
The variety of accommodations offered in the 5N/6D Kerala Package will spoil you for choice. Ranging between budget to premium, these accommodations are fit for everyone, right from backpackers traveling on a budget to those who are looking for a luxurious vacation. Some of the best and top hotels, such as Abad Copper Castle in Munnar, Sandra Palace in Thekkady, Ramada Resort in Alleppey, and Radisson Blu in Cochin, are proposed for a stay in the Kerala tour package. Depending upon your requirements, you may choose amongst the best hotels in Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, and Cochin. If there is an unavailability of the mentioned hotels in the package, a similar hotel will be offered.
Find the best deals to enjoy a comfortable stay in Munnar
What is Included in the 5N/6D Kerala Tour
- 2 nights in Munnar + Breakfast
- 1 night in Thekkady + Breakfast
- 1 night in Alleppey + Breakfast
- 1 night in Cochin + Breakfast
- Private AC vehicle
What is Excluded from the 5N/6D Kerala Tour
- Airfare and Taxes
- Any increase in Govt. taxes, fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt.
- Any upgradation in hotel room
- Any meal other than specified ones
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned one
- Any entrance fee or fees for video or camera permit
- Any personal expense
- GST applicable on total invoice
Kindly Note This
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guests wish to go for additional sightseeing, extra charges will be applicable
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License) for security purpose and hotel policy
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change.
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we the same hotels as mentioned in the package are not available, then similar alternatives will be offered, change in the cost if any will be advised
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights and acts or forces of nature.
With golden beaches, lush plantations, sparking backwaters, and much more in store, Kerala is the green paradise in India. Take this 5N/6D Kerala Package and you will have the opportunity of touring God’s own country.
Call us on 8329516613 or Whatsapp on 8390454999 to book this attractive Kerala package.
You may also email us: [email protected]
**The starting prices mentioned are subject to change.