I have been attending the Sunburn festival for two years and boy, it has been an experience worth sharing. Being an EDM fan, I cherish the quality of show Sunburn puts out for us. But the festival is not just about the trance, it's about more than 10,000 ears and eyeballs grooving to the same beat! And when I heard that Sunburn 2018 is happening in Pune from 29th December to 31st December 2018, I surely was the happiest soul in this world! Having attended the festival I can only assure you that even this year, Sunburn is going to make you spellbound!
Who Needs An Introduction To Sunburn?
Sunburn 2018 Pune is going to be the 12th edition in India. Being Asia’s largest music festival and CNN’s one of the ‘top festivals in the world’, Sunburn always offers the most memorable experience to its fans and plans to do the same this year. Brace yourself for this never seen before amalgamation of music, entertainment, food, shopping and partying.
This Is How India Got SUNBURNt!
Sunburn Goa 2007 was the first Sunburn organized in India and it has been driving all the party animals crazy. It has been organizing India’s most loved youth fiesta for 11 years and is getting better at it continuously. Sunburn has managed to create a platform where many world-renowned music wizards charm people with their skills.
What Can You Expect From Sunburn 2018?
The Sunburn 2018 lineup is going to be as interesting as the previous ones with names like Nucleya, Ritviz, and Dj Siana Catherine on the cards. With bands like Yellow Claw, Above & Beyond, MOKSI and MAALA having graced the recent events with their performances, something really huge can be expected from the one happening in Pune. Legendary artists like David Guetta and Afrojack have also performed at previous editions. This just sets our expectations very high!
Where And When Is This Party Happening?
- Sunburn 2018 venue is the picturesque Oxford Golf Resort located on the Mumbai-Bangalore Highway in Pune.
- It will start at 03:00 pm on 29th December 2018 and will end on 31st December 2018. This three-day fest will witness an audience from all over the world.
- The Sunburn 2018 ticket prices are as follows:
- Early Bird General Access Phase 2: Rs.5,499
- Early Bird General Access Couple Phase 2: Rs.8,999
- Early Bird VIP Phase 2: Rs.9,499
- Early Bird VIP Couple Phase 2: Rs.15,999
How To Get Here?
Pune is well connected to all the major cities in India via flights and trains. You can reach the city by following means:
- By air: There are direct and cheap flights from major cities like Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Kolkata.
- By road: Mumbai is the closest city to Pune and can easily be reached by a car or cab. There are a plethora of frequent flights and trains from almost every major city to Mumbai. You can also take a road trip directly to Pune from many cities.
- By train: You can easily get a train from many major cities in India. If not, you can take a train till Mumbai and then catch a local train to reach Pune.
The best way to reach Pune is via Mumbai by road. For people coming from Mumbai, the buses halt at Chandni Chowk from where the venue is just 8 kilometers. The venue is 24 kilometers away from Pune Airport and 18 kilometers from Pune Station. Although it is a bit far from the city limits, you will easily get a cab from anywhere.
What Else Does The Festival Offer?
The Sunburn festival offers much more than just musical performances. They had bungee jumping, flea market, play ball, horn the bull, Ferris wheel and many more such attractions in their previous editions.
Best Places To Crash In Pune
There is a range of hotels available in Bavdhan from where the venue lies very close. Areas like Koregaon Park, Viman Nagar and Hinjewadi (near to the venue) are bustling with plush hotels as well as moderate ones. Shivajinagar and Pune Railway Station are the best places to find a cheap accommodation. You can also try the AirBnbs in Pune.
Looking for places to stay in Pune? Check it out here.
Tips To Remember:
- The age limit is 15+
- Outside eatables, alcohol, beverages and professional cameras are not allowed inside the venue.
- If the visitor exits the venue during the period of event, no re-entry is permitted.
- Visitors should carry a valid ID card with them.
How About Some Pune Darshan?
Pune boasts of being the ‘Cultural Capital of Maharashtra’. Here are some places you can manage to visit while in Pune:
- Shaniwar Wada
- Aga Khan Palace
- Mulshi Dam
While you are in Pune you can know more about the things to do in Pune.
Get your tickets to the Sunburn 2018 Pune and Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat!