7 Fort Myers Restaurants to Feed Your Beach Traveling Tastebuds
Your trip to Fort Myers may mean a lot of time spent in the sun and taking in ocean views, but there is no chance you will visit the area and not want to take advantage of some of the excellent dining opportunities in the area. In fact, your Fort Myers experience would not be complete without exploring the local food options From sushi to coffee, here are seven restaurants in the Fort Myers area you won’t want to miss.
1. Pincher’s Tiki Bar – Pincher’s Tiki Bar is located right on the beach at Wyndham Garden, and is the perfect spot to check out on your beach vacation. Grab a cool drink to go or stick around for the occasional live music and always good food, like shrimp, oysters, and clams, which are available at great prices every day. Plus, dining al fresco at Pincher’s means you get a clear view of fantastic sunsets late in the day.
2. Bennett’s Fresh Roast – Grab a cup of freshly-roasted coffee and a hand-cut doughnut at Bennett’s Fresh Roast in Lee County. This hidden gem of a bakery is actually owned by local radio personalities, and is a favorite among locals and tourist’s. You will find things on the breakfast menu like orange coconut and peanut butter doughnuts, but this bakery also serves lunch, with favorites like lobster rolls, chicken salad croissants, and the notoriously famous Bennett’s Donut Dog after 11 a.m. every day.
3. El Gaucho Inca – If you are in the mood for some international cuisine, be sure to check out this Peruvian, Argentinean and Italian Fine Cuisine restaurant, which is located right on Colonial Boulevard in Fort Myers. This dining establishment has been awarded numerous times for being one of the best Fort Myers Restaurants, and is even in Trip Advisor’s Hall of Fame for being rated as excellent numerous times by previous diners. El Gaucho Inca From fresh salads to seafood favorites like Choros a la Chalaca and Conchitas a la Parmesana, this restaurant is sure to be a local favorite of the 7 Fort Myers restaurants.
4. Heavenly Biscuit – Before you hit the beach in Fort Myers for some fun in the sun, fill your tummy with a good filling breakfast at Heavenly Biscuit Cafe. This charming little cafe is popular among tourists because of its accessible proximity to the beach but locals adore it just the same. However, don’t be scared away by the lines waiting for delectable foods; this place is well worth any wait. Favorite items on the menu are of course those heavenly biscuits, which can be topped with everything country-fried steak to gravy, and their sinful cinnamon rolls.
5. Fancy’s Southern Cafe – Enjoy live music and excellent southern cooking at Fancy’s, which is located right in Fort Myers. This cafe is well known in the area for fantastic foods in portion sizes that are well worth the money and enough to leave you content. Their breakfast, lunch, dinner, and kid’s menu offers delectable southern favorites like Crawdaddy Omelets and Chicken and Waffles.
6. Chef Brooke’s Natural Cafe – If you want healthy dining options in Fort Myers, Chef Brooke’s Natural Cafe is one of the 7 Fort Myers restaurants where you can find vegan-friendly and vegetarian choices on the menu. Locally known for serving fresh organic comfort food and super food smoothies, this little spot is bound to be one of your favorites. Stop in for soup, salad, or a sandwich or grab something good to go–either way, you are bound to feel rejuvenated after a meal from Chef Brooke’s.
7. Zushi Zushi – Enjoy Japanese cuisine at its finest and fresh sushi all day long at Zushi Zushi, which is conveniently located in downtown Fort Myers. Not only is this spot a great place to grab a bite of fresh food, inside you will also find the House of Brewz, which proudly boasts 50 draft beers and a full bar and sake.
The post 7 Fort Myers Restaurants to Feed Your Beach Traveling Tastebuds appeared first on Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach.