Melia Nassau Beach all-inclusive resort has entered phase two of its $19 million dollar renovation and, as a result, has new features and offerings in store for 2016.
The enhancements to the 694-guestroom resort includes new kids club services, resort-wide complimentary wi-fi and food and beverage enhancements.
Among the enhancements include:
· The newly-opened O’Grille restaurant, a beachside eatery that serves Caribbean dishes made with authentic, locally sourced ingredients.
· The property’s tapas lounge Estavida has expanded its list of premium wine selections.
· A la carte healthy dining menu and expanded wine list available at the property’s Black Angus Steakhouse.
· Enhanced VIP services, including exclusive buffet breakfasts at O’Grille, the property’s beachfront restaurant.
· Extended hours at The Kids and Co kid’s club.
· The property’s two outdoor hot tubs have been revamped and reopened.
· Check-out has been extended an additional hour, from 11 A.M. to Noon.
Visit www.romanticplanet.ca for more details on how to book your destination wedding or honeymoon at this perfect locale!