Craft A Mouth-watering Culinary Boat Rental Adventure!
Boating and food go together like a crisp Sauvignon Blanc pairs perfectly with a freshly caught fish–or a turkey and cranberry sauce. A culinary boat Rental adventure requires a little pre-planning but can be an experience that tantalizes the senses at an off-the-chart level! If you’re a foodie that loves to boat, here are some tips to help you create the perfect cooking and boating excursion.
Plan your foodie boat rental with these insider tips:
- Plan the setting. A few key decisions will need to be made in advance of your meal-inspired boat rental. First, will your meal be served on the aft deck or on land; both great options. If you will be dining onboard, you’ll need to confirm that the boat can accommodate seating for you and your group. A few simple arrangements made in advance should be able to make this happen.
Another option is noshing at a secluded sport offshore, picnic-style or with portable tables and chairs. This is especially of interest to boaters looking for an unforgettable romantic dinner experience.
- Make everyone happy. If you have a group with varied tastes, food allergies or an exotic menu, it may make sense to provide options. Your boat rental menu can provide a chicken option for those who can’t eat shellfish or accommodate the gluten-free diner along for your culinary sail.
- Don’t skimp on food safety. In the heat of the sun, be sure to pay special attention to food safety. An extra cooler full of ice is a great idea to ensure that all perishable food is always kept cold and safe to consume.
- To wash it all down. As any true foodie knows, pairing the perfect drink with the meal is equally as important as the food itself. Get creative with your wine pairings that are on trend. Serve up light bubbly roses or hearty bourbon barrel-aged deep reds or even wine slushies depending on what your menu entails.
- Dessert anyone? And, there’s always room for dessert! Getting creative with your dessert options is more fun than ever. Amaze your friends with pancake-themed desserts, mini gourmet donuts and for the fall boat rentals, decadent hot chocolate–of course, don’t forget the pumpkin and pecan pie!
Creating a food-centric boat rental is like combining the best of both worlds into one amazing experience. Pre-planning is required but, any foodie knows that’s half the fun! Be sure to consider your food experience needs when searching through the worldwide fleet offered by Boatsetter, the #1 boat rental community. Also, reach out to your captain in advance if any questions need to be answered or special arrangements are needed to make your cooking boat rental a success.
Time to start menu planning, isn’t it? Don’t forget to book your boat rental first; Bon Appetit and Happy Thanksgiving!
The post Cooking on a Boat appeared first on Boatsetter Blog.