The importance of being organized if you are frequent traveller can hardly be overemphasised. More so for a person like me who is generally anxious and suffer bouts of OCD, planning and sorting things before hand always keeps me in good stead. Travel accessories are a great help when it comes to arranging your travel essentials and arguably the most important of them all is a Passport holder. After all, your passport is something that is precious and you cannot afford to be negligent about it.
So when I received a Passport Holder from Urby, I was thrilled and could not wait to open it. Neatly packed in a black box and enclosed within a small cotton bag, the passport holder looked perfect with my name embossed on it.
Appearance and features
A first look at the passport holder gives you the instant impression that it is sleek, simple and serves the purpose to the tee. A closer look only reaffirmed the thought. Made from handcrafted premium tanned leather, the quality is great and it has a nice touch and feel to it. The interior is made of rich soft suede interior making it easy to handle. The finishing is sturdy, durable making it elegant and funtional at the same time.
The holder has several functional sections that makes organization of travel related documents, currency and other receipts a breeze apart from holding your most important document safe.
- The right side of the holder has an easy slide-in sleeve for the passport where the same fits in effortlessly.
- The left side has a sleeve for travel documents.
- The left also has 3 quick access card slots where you can store your most important cards and also a pocket for cash and other miscellaneous papers
- A section at the back for any receipts/mobile cards/notes that you would need to fish out quickly without having to open the case.
What I loved the most about the holder
- It is a perfect balance between being stylish, neat and functional. It is not unnecessarily bulky nor rugged.
- The holder can be customised per your color choice and since there are several options in lighter hues it is an added advantage, in that, it easily stands out in the blue/black interiors of the bag. This is a huge positive for me considering that, I am always checking and rechecking my bag if all my essentials are there!
- The additional customization to display your name per your choice makes the case unique and exclusive.
- Given that it is used often, the textured exterior gives it a finish that is less conducive to getting soiled/worn out.
- The easy terms and conditions in terms of shipping, returns and quality guarantee by Urby is the added cherry on the cake. They have a 15-day, no-questions-asked return policy for all their products, except when they have been custom made or personalised. All their products come with a one-year, material and craftsmanship guarantee and repair is free within the first 12 months.
The post Review: Urby Passport Holder, your essential travel accessory appeared first on Rashminotes.
This post first appeared on Rashminotes – Travel Feature Writing, Decor Ideas, Food Stories, Reviews And More.., please read the originial post: here