AccorHotels have announced a new promotion through which Le Club members can earn 6,000 Bonus Points after three stays at participating properties.
Each stay at an AccorHotels property has to be a minimum of two-nights.
The offer is tiered as follows:
- 500 bonus points after the first stay
- 2,500 additional bonus points after the second stay
- 3,000 additional bonus points after the third stay
You could book a stay at a new property such as the Hotel Grand Windsor – MGallery by Sofitel, in Auckland.
Key terms are:
- You must register before 6 March
- Stays are eligible if they are booked by 6 March, and post to your account between 20 February and 2 September 2018
- Participating properties include Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles and Adagio Access
- These points are in addition to any standard Rewards Points that you would usually earn for your stay
- Stays that are paid for partially or fully with Rewards points or with one or more Le Club AccorHotels Rewards vouchers will not be eligible to benefit from this offer
- Stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels or through a travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office
- The Rewards points will be credited to your account within 10 days of checking out
Why this offer is valuable
2,000 Rewards Points are equal to €40 ($67 NZD) when redeemed towards stays at AccorHotels properties. This is a nifty amount to effectively ‘earn back’ after each stay.
Remember, these points can also be redeemed at a 1:1 ratio with Qantas Frequent Flyer and Virgin Velocity, and a 2:1 ratio with most other programs, including KrisFlyer and Asia Miles.
AccorHotels have an extensive footprint in New Zealand, so this offer should be super easy to take advantage of if you have domestic travel planned in 2018.
You can either use these points for a discount on future stays, or for a transfer to one of their many frequent flyer partners.
I have taken advantage of this promotion for upcoming trips to Bali and Dunedin, so already have 3,000 points locked away.
Do you plan to register and earn bonus points under this promotion? Let us know in the comments section below.
This post first appeared on Point Hacks NZ - The Best Frequent Flyer Deals & O, please read the originial post: here