A grand trip calls for a grand stay. Italy is well known for its scenic spots and historical wonders. Wouldn’t you love it if you could relax in a place which feels like heaven after your day and night trips? Listing out the top hotels in Italy where comfort and satisfaction go hand-in-hand. With us right out there for help, worry less about getting your bookings done!
1. Enjoy your private stays at Park Hotel Maracaibo
Park Hotel Maracaibo is located in one of the peaceful areas of Venice, Jesolo. This four-star hotel has pine-wood surrounding, a private beach and an aura filled garden which will be a treat to your soul. Jesolo Museum of Natural History and Piazza Drago lie close to this hotel. With services to the mark and good hospitality, you are sure to have a memorable stay at Park Hotel Maracaibo, which without a doubt is one of the top hotels in Italy.
Address: Via Carlo Zeno, 1, 30016 Jesolo VE, Italy
Facilities at Park Hotel Maracaibo
- 55 comfortable rooms with access to free WiFi
- 24X7 room service and TVs with flat screens linked with satellite channels
- Refrigerators, hairdryers, and mini-bars for personal services
- A neat and clean swimming pool for a relaxed time-out
- Rental bicycles to take a fun trip
- Restaurant serving appetizing food with multiple cuisine choices
Take a good swim and wander during your stay at Park Hotel Maracaibo!
2. Feel warm at Hotel Mercure Venezia Marghera
Hotel Mercure Venezia Marghera, a four-star hotel Mestre is in a decent proximity from the top transport services of Venice, Port of Venice and Venice Marco Polo airport. With a fifteen-minute bus trip to Piazzale Roma, this hotel is at a centric location for your basic amenities to be satisfied with a grocery store, pharmacy at reasonable distances adding more brownie points. The courteous staffs here will add-on to the goodness of your stay.
Address: Via Malamocco 14, 30175, Mestre Italy, 30175, Marghera
Facilities at Hotel Mercure Venezia Marghera
- 99 air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs and full-on soundproof
- Free Wifi with excellent signal
- Shower and tub combinations for a nice bath
- Dedicated area for professional meetings to be held
- Childcare & babysitting area for kids
- Bar and restaurant for delicious food and good feels
The arcade game room at Hotel Mercure Venezia Marghera is a must try whilst you are in for a stay in the top hotels in Italy.
3. Get comfortable at Hotel Infinito
Feel infinite at Hotel Infinito. With just minutes away from Porta Maggiore and Roman Forum, this hotel has multiple hotspots nearby. You are bound to enjoy your stay here given the politeness of the staffs and the featured rooms kept neat and clean. Make the best of the scenic views offered from the terrace space of Hotel Infinito.
Address: Via Ettore Perrone, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Facilities at Hotel Infinito
- 16 rooms furnished with perfect air-conditioning services
- Availability of flat-screen TV
- Complimentary toiletries alongside private bathrooms
- A safe to keep the valuables
- Complimentary buffet breakfast during stay
- Garden area to take a stroll
Also, to complete your stay on a high note, take a trip to Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, Teatro dell’Opera di Roma, Colosseum and Baths of Caracalla.
Know more about the scenic destinations around the world right here!
4. Eat, roam and relax at Hotel 325 Tor Vergata
Hotel 325 Tor Vergata in Rome will make you feel home with top-notch services being offered. Areas of Tusculum, Happio, and Caracalla are in a close proximity to this hotel. If you are a nerd, take a trip to the University of Rome Tor Vergata which lies close to Hotel 325 Tor Vergata.
Address: Via di Tor Vergata, 325, 00133 Rome, Italy
Facilities at Hotel 325 Tor Vergata
- 20 Modern rooms with the air-conditioning facility.
- Facility for parking
- LCD TVs for every living room having digital channels
- Delicious Italian and Roman style food served during lunch and dinner
- Free continental buffet breakfast
- Minibars for drinks and nightlife
Just so you know, the Tor Vergata shopping mall is only a few meters away from Hotel 325 Tor Vergata. Make sure you shop your hearts out when you are staying at one of the top hotels in Italy.
Blissful UK vacation for nature lovers
5. Play hard at Albergo Corte Grande
Fan of golf? You are in the right spot for a stay! Albergo Corte Grande hotel in Milan is centric to Tribiano and at a convenient distance from the Zoate Golf Club. You also have the Aqua Sports Park and Castello Borromeo near this hotel where you get to entertain yourself. To keep you fit as a fiddle, you can avail the services of the fitness center.
Address: Via Umberto I, 2/4, 20067 Tribiano MI, Italy
Facilities at Albergo Corte Grande
- Close to 37 air-conditioned rooms with access to furnished sofa beds
- High-speed free Wifi connection
- Phones inside every room to make free local calls
- Rental Bicycles for short trips
- Fitness center for physical fitness
- Bar for drinks and social life
- Restaurants to grab a bite
Travelling for business purposes? Avail the limo service offered at Albergo Corte Grande and get dropped, LIKE A BOSS!
6. Have a pleasant stay at Residence Osoppo – Gruppo MiniHotel
Located very near to the San-Siro stadium, Residence Osoppo – Gruppo MiniHotel is one of the top hotels in Italy. With floral decorations inside every room, treat yourself to a delightful stay at this hotel. San Siro Racecourse, Fiera Milano City, Zoate Golf Club can be checked out during the course of your stay. When you are resting in, dial up to the reception to get the premium bedding services.
Address: Via Frassinetti 2, San Siro, 20148 Milano, Italia
Facilities at Albergo Corte Grande
- 32 air-conditioned rooms with access to microwaves and refrigerators
- Free Wifi for digital entertainment
- Premium bedding services on request
- Fitness center to get the muscles up and tight
- Cafe to chill out in evenings
- Restaurants offering neat dine-out experiences
Are you a die-hard football fan? Grab your jerseys and go Forza Azzurri already!
7. Get comfortable at Hotel Casafort
Hotel Casafort is located in Pozzuoli which is one of the top destination spots in Naples. With a short trip from Lake Averno, this hotel has convenient travel accesses to the Sibyl’s Cave and Cuma Archaeological Park. Offering brilliant rooftop views and good food experiences, brace yourself for a happy stay at Hotel Casafort.
Address: Via Montenuovo Licola Patria, 120, 80078 Pozzuoli, Italia
Facilities at Hotel Casafort
- 13 air-conditioned rooms with minibars
- Egyptian cotton sheets and comforters for bed
- Private balconies for every room
- Childcare center for infants/kids
- Availability of Laundry services
- Bar/Lounge for drinks and nightlife
While you are here Hotel Casafort, make sure you visit the Flavian Amphitheater, Temple of Serapis, Varcaturo Beach and Baia Archaeological Park
Now that you have an idea of the top hotels in Italy, don’t wait up! Make a booking with Pickyoutrail for a hassle-free trip.
Pick the perfect itineraries for your Italian trip
Nightlife in Italy | Adventurous Italy | Italy all in all
facebook instagram twitter
The post Best places to stay during your Italian trip – top hotels in Italy appeared first on Pickyourtrail Travel Blog.
This post first appeared on PickYourTrail Blog - International Holiday & Dream, please read the originial post: here