|Agrasen Ki Baoli|
The thing which haunts this place is its haunting story. Most people believe that the Baoli was filled with black water in which people jumped. Some people say that "we had watched a person jumping into that black water and after some time we saw him again and he was fine and standing right there. He seemed hypnotized, bounded by an unseen force, before we could reach him, he was gone."
Well, I also visited this place and I didn't find anything like haunting. However, the place has lot of bats and pigeons. So this might haunt you. The place looks like a shooting set of Sshh Koi Hai :p The Baoli is located away from the hustle bustle of the city, which makes this place a good option for time-pass. If you want to chill out with your friends and do a photo session(especially for girls), then the place is for you. One more thing, if you like playing hide and seek game then you will not find better place than this.I would recommend you that if you are planning to visit there, then its better to read the haunted story of this place before visiting. It will add some thrill in your visit.
- Tip: Sensible footwear needed for climbing down the many steps and up again.
- No entry fee is charged for the visitor or photography.
- Timings: It is open on all days from Sunrise to Sunset.
- Location: Agrasen ki Baoli is located on Atul Grove Road in Hailey Lane across Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Delhi.
- Nearest Metro Station: Rajiv Chowk (on blue, yellow line).
- Nearest Railway Station: New Delhi Railway Station.
- Nearby Attractions: India Gate, Jantar Mantar, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Bangla Sahib, Janpath Market, Palika Bazar, Cottage Emporiums.