- Tanzania's Most Experienced Safari Operator
Most often, travelers are carried away by the popular wildlife destinations of Africa. However, Tanzania is one of those few countries, with magical nature getaways that are less-crowded and are beyond admiration. The exotic charm of the Southern Circuit of Tanzania is its wildlife gems, unfolding nature’s most honest stories for its handful of spectators.
Did you ever want to get up close with wildlife, imagining yourself….
Walking in the dry bushes of the barren savannah with an armed ranger to discover exotic fruits and silently halt to respect the giraffe.
Enjoying bumpy drives to the Great Ruaha, watching a starving lioness attack a giraffe by its neck or a boat ride to watching the flipping crocodile in the midst of Rufiji River.
Spotting the colorful lilac-breast roller and endemic red-bill horn bill or the giant king fisher camouflaged in trees or enjoying a free ride on the kudus back.
If you are a traveler yearning for privacy and actively want to explore a unique side of wildlife, The Southern Circuit Safari is certainly for you.
The Southern Circuit Safari is for travelers who want to avoid crowds and enjoy a private safari experience. We recommend southern safari destinations to honeymooners, wildlife enthusiasts, families with children and active travelers.
An Ideal Itinerary:
The Marvels of The South Package gives you a holistic safari experience to the most visited Selous, Ruaha and Mikumi National Park, each offering unique wildlife experiences and stay. It is best to experience the southern circuit to its fullest by spending at least 2 nights at each destination. Many travelers also prefer to end their safari in Tanzania in Zanzibar which offers the perfect beach escapade for a refreshing experience at the popular Swahili Coast.
Not to miss
- Boating Safari in the Rufiji River offering splendid views and rides as you explore the surrounding fauna birdlife, hippos and crocodiles.
- Walking safaris in Ruaha and Selous; an active adventure letting visitors interact with locals, understand animal behavior and admire the wild beauty of Tanzania on foot.
- Bird watching in the Southern Circuit with at least 300 species in each park. Enjoy a photographic journey or carry a pair of binoculars for a close up with migration and endemic birds of Tanzania
- Flying camping for a real bush experience; set your bed right in the middle of the bush, enjoy an exhilarating sleep guarded by armed rangers and enjoy a cold bucket shower early morning.
Recommended Camps and Lodges:
Selous Riverside Camp
Mikumi Stanley’s Kopje
Ruaha Jabali Ridge
Interested for a Southern circuit Safari in Tanzania? Enquire now for packages and early bird offers.
The post The Southern Circuit Safari | AN ABSOLUTE WILDLIFE DESTINATION FOR 2018 appeared first on .