Day 1: Cochin
Arrival assistance & transfer from Cochin airport/railway station to Cochin hotel. Sightseeing in Cochin.
- Dutch Palace.
- Marine Drive.
- Jewish Synagogue.
- St. Francis church.
- Chinese fishing nets.
- Thripunithura Palace.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Cochin-Munnar 135 Km 4 Hrs
- After breakfast Drive to Munnar.where sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make it a unique experience. On the way visiting.
- Adimali (Wholesale place for spices and cardamom).
- Cheyyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls.
- Attukal Waterfalls.
- Reach Munnar town! Check in to your hotel! Rest and relax! Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Munnar 100 Km Sightseeing
- After breakfast Sightseeing in Munnar,covering
- Mattupetty direction, Photo point, Mattupetty Dam – Optional [15 Minutes Boat Drive in this Dam.
- Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here).
- Shooting point (Famous point where normally film shooting takes place).
- Kundale Lake (A super dam where we can go for shikara boating in the dam).
- After lunch in Munnar by 2.00 P.M we visit.
- Tea Museum (A place where u can see how they are processing tea-Like factory visit).
- Visit Blossom Park.
- Pothenmedu View Point.
- Back to the Hotel, Rest and relax! Overnight Stay in Munnar.
Day 4: Munnar-Thekkady 110 Km 3 Hrs
- Morning drive from Munnar to Thekkady On the way visit
- Periyar wildlife sanctuary.
- Check in to the hotel.
- Optional activities in Thekkady.
- Elephant safari,
- Kalari Payette (A traditional martial Art),
- Kathakali Show (A traditional performance-Art),
- Jungle Jeep Safari and
- Ayurveda Massages etc
- Boating in Periyar.
- Plantation visit.
- Back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Thekkady to Kumarakom/ Alleppey Resort stay 150 kms 3.5 hrs
- After breakfast drive from Thekkady to Kumarakom/ Alleppey. On arrival at Kumarakom/Alleppey check into Hotel. Activities such as Canoeing in small boat in narrow canals(Optional),Fishing, Village walk,Sightseeing covering Paddy fields, Famous resorts on the banks, Temples and churches, Snake boat, Birds sanctuary etc. Overnight stay at Resort/Hotel.
Day 5 Thekkady to Kumarakom/Alleppey Houseboat
- After Breakfast drive to Kumarakom/Alleppey .Board on to the houseboat. Cruise through the backwaters and inland waterways of Kumarakom/Alleppey. Overnight on board the house boat anchored in the backwaters.
- Check in Time 12.00 Noon!
- Boarding place: Kumarakom/Alleppey.
- You will be greeted with a Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic).Crew will give a brief introduction.
- 12: 00 Noon Cruise starts, relax and enjoy the canals and rivers and backwater.
- Cruise through backwaters of Kumarakom/alleppey.
- Sightseeing includes paddy fields & coconut lagoons & Resorts of Kumarakom/Alleppey.
- Sightseeing Includes Bird sanctuary 01: 30 PM.
- Stop for Lunch.
- Menu: Traditional Kerala cuisine with fish (Karimeen) chicken, etc 2:30 PM.
- Cruise starts again through Pathiramanal area.4.00 PM.
- Tea & Snacks will be served.
- Cruise to C-block, R Block & Rajapuram.6: 00 PM.
- Cruise stops.
- Enjoy the evening with Village walk 8: 00 PM.
- Dinner and you can relax and sleep in our super a/c bed rooms 8: 30 PM.
- After breakfast Cruise starts again to Kumarakom and drop you to the boat jetty by 9 to 9.30 A.M
Day 6: Kumarakom- Kochi 120 kms 2 hrs
- After breakfast transfer back to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
The post 6 Days Kerala Tour package appeared first on Myhappyjourney Blog.
This post first appeared on MyHappyJourney.com Reviews - Read Reviews Of Holid, please read the originial post: here